The Robbery

The Robbery

Ch1.

Wiener Bandit

My name is Lenny. My wheelchair does not define who or what I am, only my actions. I work at a bank, and my life is extremely ordinary. At least it was. I am a teller, I cash cheques all day and hand people their own money that they put in our banks instead of their bed mattresses but I digress. It pays the bills. 7:00 AM I wake up, I shit, I force feed, I brush my teeth and shower. Every now and then I shave. I leave my house at 7:30 AM so I can be at work by 8:00 AM. and I get off work at 5PM so I can suck dicks until 9PM and get buttfucked from 9PM until I'm tired. One fateful day I get off work a few minutes early and rush over to the red light district so I can get my butt pumped and mouth filled until my knees buckle and legs shake. It feels good. It feels very good, a different mans load being blown in my ass and face every day is indescribably good. As one of the last black guys finishes up in my butt he whispers in my ear "I got an idea, faggot." As a BBC slave I'm obviously intrigued at what Tyrone has to say to me. He says "You have access to that bank, we gon' rob dat shit and make-out like faggot bandits, and when we done making out we gon' walk out of that bank rich men." Obviously I do what my BBC master says and bide my time thinking of ways to rob this bank. I wake up, shit out my loads of butt cum, and skip eating. I took too much time shitting cum. I rush over to the bank and get there late. I run in and scream "NOBODY MOVE, THIS IS A RAPE UP." I look one of the other tellers in the eye "PUT THE MONEY IN THIS BAG." Seeing that I'm unarmed she says "or what..?" and that's when the plan came together. "MASTER TYRONE GET IN HERE." A horrified look comes across her face as Tyrone walks in bulky as ever he stands next to me with his arm around me. "THIS IS A RAPE UP." I repeat. PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG OR SOMEONE'S GETTING RAPED. She still refuses, Tyrone then lets out a horrid shriek in Africaans. *THUNK THUNK THUNK* I hear footsteps and the ground shakes. A shadow appears in the doorway. It's Darius. He walks in like he has the fattest dick ever, because he does. He says "it's time." and he drops his loin cloth, the stench intensifies, the head of his dick begins swelling. A blue arrow visibly glows on it. He is the avatar, he is the last cock-bender. He bends his cock around me. I look at the teller with wide eyes "HEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!" "PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG OR IT'S GOING IN." Darius' drops another loin cloth. He begins penetrating me deep bending my body in positions I didn't know were possible. Tyrone gets my mouth, he knows who the real Alphamale is. They both put me on the rotisserie like a Walmart chicken. Everyone gasps in horror saying "JUST GIVE HIM THE MONEY, THIS LOOKS HORRIBLE" little do they know I enjoy having my butt tortured like this. The cock in the mouth is just a bonus. I begin ejaculating excessively as I get filled to the brim with darius tyrone juice. I made out with 5 million dollars that day. That's how I ended up in prison in this wheelchair.