Short Niall Horan Fan Fiction-Sad

"I miss her blond hair.

I miss her nice smile.

I miss her forest green eyes.

God I just miss her.

How can somebody fall in love with someone in such a short time?.

Time..... that word keep replaying in my head.

If we could only have more time.

One more day being in love, One more day being free,One more day with..her.

I can't even see her in my dreams anymore, It's all darkness now.

Even when the sunlight hits my skin I can't feel it's heat.

It feels like I drown as if I can't breath.

But that's the weird part if I can't breath why am I still here.

The colours of the world that once were so bright, looked dead in my eyes.

She was my sun,my warmth, the reason why I feel so alive, she showed me the prettiest things in life. But now she's gone.

Our last goodbye.

Our last kiss,

Her last smile,

Her last breath"

A boy with dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes walked down the graveyard and walked to a tombstone. In one hand he held his guitar and in the other a bush of red roses. He laid the roses for the tombstone and sat before it. He started playing on his guitar. "So many adventures couldn't happen today, so many songs we forgot to play. So many dreams swinging out of the blue we let them come true. Forever young I wanna be forever young. Do you really wanna live forever. Forever. Forever." His voice croaked at the end and tears stung in his eyes. "I miss you so much princess." *silence*

"I know you're up there protecting the people you love and always looking down from your fluffy cloud. I mean all angels do that don't they?."

He smiled at the thought of her smiling on a cloud looking down on him.

-Flashback-

"Aah please somebody help." A man yelled holding a boy with dirty blond hair in his arms.

A doctor came rushing to the boy. "What's wrong?"

"My stomach it..it hurts." The boy said.

"He can't stand" the man said still holding the boy.

"It's his appendicitis" the doctor said.

"He needs an operation." The doctor said.

"Walk with me" the doctor said and they followed the doctor.

*After the operation*

The boy woke up still weak from the operation. He looked up and noticed he laid beside a girl from his age. The girl woke up and stared beside her and looked in the boys blue eyes.

"Hi my name is Julia, what is yours?" She said with a Scottish accent.

"My name is Niall." The boy said and smiled at her.

She smiled back "I like your accent" Julia said.

"I like yours"

"What accent?" She started to laugh.

"No I'm just kidding with you." She said.

"Why did you need an operation?"

"I have a weak heart." She said and looked a bit sad. "And you?"

"There was something wrong with my apendix They had to remove it." Niall said.

"Do you wanna be friends?." The girl said.

"Yeah" Niall said smiling at her.

*2 weeks later- Still flash back*

Niall was getting better almost as fast as Julia was getting worse.

"Hey Jules I learned a new song on my guitar do you wanna hear it." Niall said with a small smile.

"Yeah" she almost whispered.

"Just a small town girl living in a lonely world she took the midnight train going anywhere. Just a city boy born and raised in south Detroit he took the midnight train going anywhere."

When Niall sang the whole song she clapped in her hands and smiled weakly at Niall. Then she coughed and it wasn't the typical saliva that came out of her throat it was.. Blood. She fell back on her bed and the hart monitor next to her went in a straight line. Niall yelled for doctors and started to panic. The doctors were to late.

This was the day Niall lost Julia.

-Flashback over-

Niall stood up with his guitar in his hand and whispered.

"I'll promise I'll visit you tomorrow my angel." And tears streamed down his face.

The past days,months and years he spent everyday visiting Julia's grave. Even when he was moved on and married he visited her cause nothing compares to Julia who was watching and protecting Niall from heaven.