Secret agents of Egypt

Start from the beginning

-''I have to buy something for the woman of my dreams.''

Is he talking about me?

I didn't want to jump in more conclusions, so we got in a taxy and arrived at the shop. As we entered, Liam asked an employer for the best wedding rings. When I heard that I choked with my own spat, I didn't thought about a ring clearly.

-''Sorry for not explaining earlier that I was buying a ring, I didn't know what to do I couldn't think straight. But I knew it's the best thing, to ask you come with me to help me chose the most beautiful one'' he said while looking at his shoes, flushed.

''Nah, it's okay. I am glad that I will be helping you, but for whom are you buying the ring?''

-''I am buying it for my girlfriend'' he giggled so cutely that it made me laugh at his sweetness.

''So, you are going to propose to her right?''

-''Yeah, I will propose to her when I'll go back home.''

''Tell me about her, what kind of girl is she?'' I asked curiously.

-''She has the most beautiful smile and is very adorable and small that it makes me want to protect her from everything in this world...'' He was so carried on talking about her, Liam had sparkling eyes as he was talking. It gave me a feeling that he loves her so much and will do everything for her, but then he realised he talked a lot and stopped.

-''Sorry, for annoying you'' he said as he smilingly was scratching the back of his neck.

''You didn't annoy me even a bit, man she is a very lucky girl to have a guy like you'' he laughed at my comment and said:

-''I hope you will find your guy too, as soon as possible.''

''I hope too'' I smiled.

Soon, the glass table was covered with black and red boxes that contained rings of different gems and brand. I liked all of them especially the rose gold ring and the vintage sapphire ring but then something caught my eye and it shined brightly.

It was a dazzling crystal sterling silver ring with a big diamond in the center... It was one of the kind. I was so astounished that I was drowling with my mouth open.

Liam saw my expression and looked to where I was starring.

-''Huh, so you do like that ring?''

''Yeah very much! Damn it's so beautiful, I suggest you to buy that one!'' I was so excited that I was jumping for joy, acting like a little kid.

-''Hahaha, then we should take it! Please give us that ring.''

*''As you say sir, but this ring is a limited edition and it may be too high than you expect it to be.''

-''It's okay, I have money.''

*''That should be 24.500 dollars'' the worker said and placed the box in the table.

-''Here'' Liam sticks out his credit card and typed in his pasword.

*''Thank you, for buying in our shop.''

Liam took it and put it in his pocket.

-''I think we have time to eat or drink something but if you are tired we can go to the hotel'' he said.

''I'm not tired well at least not yet, so let's go!''

------

I ordered a cup of hibiscus tea and he did the same.

''So, how did you two met?''

-"Well, I saw her one day at the cities library. She was sitting there reading a book about rare animals, her figure is so fragile like she needs protection and her face is pretty that I fell in love at first sight even that sounds cliché.