A Friend In Range

(I'll be adding songs to match the mood)

Lucy's Pov)

It's been an entire month since Lisanna came back, and she's a very nice person. Lisanna and I have gotten along very well, and she's the only one who talked to me during the month. I decided to get up and head to the guild. I took a shower and used my favorite strawberry scented body wash, shampoo, and conditioner, being careful around my stomach, arms and legs, since their were multiple bruises here and there. After about 15 minutes, I stepped out of the shower and carefully dried myself off. I then got out some fresh, new bandages and wrapped them around my legs, arms and stomach. After that, I then got dressed in a black sweater and black leggings, a sangria red colored scarf to go around my neck, a sleeves white vest, black combat boots, a bracelet that had two buckles on the side(ignore the purse), and I decided to leave my hair down. I'm now used to wearing clothes that didn't reveal my skin so much anymore, due to the multiple bruises on my body that I didn't want anyone to see.

 I'm now used to wearing clothes that didn't reveal my skin so much anymore, due to the multiple bruises on my body that I didn't want anyone to see

I then grabbed 100 jewel walked out of my apartment and towards the guild. The guild started beating me about a week ago, but I didn't tell Lisanna because I wouldn't want her to worry, and I would certainly not tell master, because he has other problems to deal with on his own time. I then entered the guild, and I was immediately punched in the stomach by Natsu. "Stupid weakling. People like you shouldn't even be in the strongest guild." He said aloud, and then Team Natsu and other guild mates started attacking me with their magic, but this was usual on my schedule.

"Stop it!" I heard a familiar voice shout out. I then tried to get up onto my feet, but only had enough strength to kneel on one leg. "What're you all doing?!" Lisanna screamed at them. "Teaching this weakling a lesson." Natsu stated. Lisanna then ran to my side, making sure that I wasn't severally damaged. "W-what the hell?" She murmured, loud enough for only me to hear. She then took off my jacket, and lifted up my sweater a little bit, but only enough to show my stomach, wrapped in now somewhat blood covered bandages. "You all are awful! This isn't the guild that I used to know!" She then erupted in a fit of rage. She then helped me stand up, my left arm around her shoulders, as she led me back towards my apartment.

~Time Skip~

We then arrived in my room, and Lisanna then immediately had me sit on my bed, before she ran towards the bathroom to get some medicine and medical supplies. She then rushed back to me, and pulled up a chair, accidentally bumping into my legs. I winced at the pain, and her face looked frightened. She then lifted up both of my leggings a bit, and she saw the bandages that were there, but I knew that she wasn't that easily convinced that those were the only bruises left. She swiftly, but carefully lifted up the sleeves of my sweater, to find the last remaining bandages that were on my body.

"Lucy, how long have they done this?" She asked, as she looked down at the floor boards, clenching her fists. "Only for a week, but it's okay. I've gotten used to this." I tried to reassure her. "Does master even know about this?" She questioned me. "N-no, besides he has his own problems to deal with, you know with the magic counsel and ev-" "But a fellow guild member is getting beat up for no good reason! That's more important then the magic counsel!" She shouted. "Sorry, but I didn't want master to worry, especially you." I explained to her. "I can see why, but for right now your health is more important than making sure that others don't worry." Lisanna told me. She then unraveled my bandages and put medicine on my stomach, arms, and legs, as well as giving me some painkillers to make the bruises less difficult to bear. After she bandage my stomach, arms, and legs, she decided to brew some tea, even though I tried to convince her not to she insisted.

While having tea, I explained everything that has happened to me since she came back, and at some points in time, she had a look of guilt on her face, but I was able to reassure her that it wasn't her fault. I wondered how much time we've been talking, and it was a quarter to ten at night. "So, what're you gonna do now?" Lisanna asked. "I haven't really thought much about anything to do about it, but I do have one plan." I told her. "Really? Well, what is it?" She asked, but I just couldn't tell her. "Y-you'll find out soon enough." I told her. "Well, I hope your plan works out for you." She said, wishing me good luck. "Thanks, I'll see you when I get back." Trying to explain my plan in a different tactic "Great, see you at the guild!", which immediately went up in flames, not getting the message. "I wish I thought the same thing that you said." I mumbled. "Hmm? Did you say something?" She asked me, raising an eyebrow. "O-oh no, I'll see you at the guild." I told her, as I walked her out the door.

After that, I slid down the door and silently cried. "I'm sorry Lisanna, but I have to do this." I whispered to myself, while trying to forgive myself for what I'm putting up with and dragging myself through. I decided to take a long bath, to clear my mind a bit. I went to the bathroom, and turned the knobs so the water would be lukewarm. I then stripped from my clothing, and let my bandages fall to the ground, before stepping into the bath water. It started to clear my mind almost instantly. After several minutes of soaking myself in the water, I decided to wash myself with the strawberry scented bathroom products from this morning. After bathing myself, I got out and carefully once again dried off, and wrapped my stomach, legs, and arms in bandages once again. I then put on matching strapless black laced bra and underwear, following with a black tank top and black shorts. I then grabbed my two suit cases, and packed all, except for one outfit of my clothes, shoes, medical supplies, medicine, and especially my letters to mom. After that, I got out three pieces of paper, and wrote a letter to the guild, and the other two towards Lisanna. I then got out a lacrima, and recorded a me singing a song for her, as a symbol of an apology, but after she would watch it, it would automatically delete. I then decided to finish my novel, but it felt like only a few minutes since I started, but after I looked at the time it was around half an hour after midnight. I wanted to give it to Lisanna, since Levy-chan didn't want anything to do with me anymore. I then climbed into my bed, and looked out the window, and saw something extravagant. A meteor shower, more commonly known as shooting stars. I hoped my life would go better, with me leaving the guild anyways, but I hoped that Lisanna would forgive me for this. I then layer down and shut my eyes, slowly drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

Konichiwa minna!
Thank you for reading the first chapter of my new book crossover book!
Hopefully you enjoyed it, and I will make another chapter soon!
Anyways, sianora minna! Take care, bye!