The Festival of Love and Curry: Part 2

"Student Council President! Let's talk about this!" Yumoto offered. "Don't be assured!" Kinshiro cried. "" I have power; power that you lack, power to cleanse the world!" He then raised his left hand, getting ready to blast another beam at the Battle Lovers until they heard someone shout. "Don't be deceived!" The voice boomed. Everyone looked over to see Gora; hatchet in his left hand, and in his right holding what looked to be a chonky goldfish. "This has all been prearranged! It's a setup!" Gora roared. "What is he talking about?" Erza muttered. Both parties were confused about how a simple goldfish would be brought into all of this. "What was set up?!" Erza hollered. "All of it! This guy set up all of it!" Gora yelled back. "Let me go! Let me go, I say! Just who do you think I am?!" The goldfish demanded. Everyone was filled with shock. "A talking goldfish? It couldn't be . . . " Kinshiro trailed off. "Now, Hireashi! Confess everything!" Gora demanded, squeezing Hireashi hard enough for him to get the message. "I'll talk! I'll talk! I'll tell them everything! Just don't crush me!" Hireashi begged.

"This is a reality show targeted at the whole universe! The things you said, the things you do, every move you make; all of it! Down to the tiniest detail, it's being broadcasted across the universe!" Hireashi explained. "Broadcasted across the universe?!" Both of the parties were nearly overwhelmed with all of this information. "They're watching you Earthlings divide into two groups and fight each other!" Hireashi disclosed. "W-What did you say?!" The Battle Lovers yelled. "I never thought I'd have a moment in my life when I'd say "What did you say?!" But this is a real "What did you say?!" moment." En abruptly said. "To be honest, none of us can blame you . . . " Lisanna trailed off, trying to process everything that has happened in the past several minutes.

"Broadcasted . . . Across the universe?" Kinshiro said. It seemed even he had a bit of trouble processing the information. "Chief Hireashi!" The green hedgehog yelled. They then saw him fire his spike from his back, all glowing a vivid green as they shot into Gora's chest. "Big Bro!" Yumoto yelled before the Battle Lovers jumped off of the roof and rushed towards Gora. "Chief Hireashi! Are you alright?" The hedgehog asked as the goldfish-looking alien got up. "Of course, I'm not alright! You took too long getting here!" Hireashi yelled at the green hedgehog, who replied with a, "I am very sorry!" "Kinosaki-chan! Continue the broadcast!" Hireashi yelled to the said student.

"Okay!" He said, announcing into his microphone. "This is Kinosaki on the scene! Now," he began, "let's have a talk with the leader of the Conquest Club, Kinshiro Kusatsu!" He said, walking towards the student council president, prodding his microphone towards him as Tawaza followed close behind him, filing every little interaction. "How are you feeling right now?" Kinosaki asked. "Say a few words to our viewers." He needled, but Kinshiro was silent still processing all of the information that had been disclosed. "Okay! That was Dark Aurite, A.K.A. Kinshiro Kusatsu, whose expression suggests some lingering shock!" He announced, as carefree as ever. "That means . . . Everything I've said and done has all been watched?" Kinshiro finally spoke. "Yes, that's right!" Kinosaki answered. "In addition to your battles, there have been hidden cameras set up in your student council room and personal spaces, as well!" He enthused, as if this was normal and within basic moral guidelines.

"It's all being broadcasted throughout the whole galaxy!" "Throughout the whole galaxy?" Kinshiro asked, mortified at the mere thought. "Yes! The faint yearning of not only your old childhood friend, but you and your comrade," he gestured to Akoya, "in an unknowing competition against one another," he then gestured to Lucy, "for the heart of the first girl who arrived here: Lucy Heartfilia!" The three of them froze. Kinshiro and Akoya looked absolutely mortified, meanwhile, Lucy was trying her best to ignore the sheer embarrassment of the situation. "But what's even more titillating," Kinosaki continued, "the obstinacy, the angry outburst, the unavoidable failures of understanding; you're a stand-out character!" Kinosaki was practically bursting from the seams. "You're a conversation topic for thousands of millions of people across the universe!" "I-It can't be . . . " Kinshiro looked to be a mixture of embarrassment and perpetual shock. "It's the tsundere in you-" "Will you guys just shut the f#ck up?!" Lisanna yelled as all of the Battle Lovers tried to help Gora.