01

Mya

Well, I have to face my worst fears. Going to to the popular kids house. And no, I'm not going to a house party and trying to get laid, or get drugs from them. I'm not that's kind of girl. I have to work on a project with two fuck boys. Yay. They're probably gonna be like every other guy in my grade, talk about how good the shanks were last night or try to get down my pants, which will never happen. And if you're wondering who these people are, they're Cameron Dallas and Nash fucking Grier. And if I'm correct, you're probably reading this because you obsess over one them, or both. Am I right? And now you're probably going to think "WHAT THE FUCK! WHO DOES THIS BITCH THINK SHE IS?!?! SHE CANT INSULT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY SAVER! HDNDJDJDJDN IN TRIGGERED!!" (Lol this is me)
Yeah, I'd gladly take your place. Anyways, since I'm too paranoid to drive, I somehow get my Mum to drive me, which kinda surprises me that she was home. She dropped me off and shit like that, I never listened anyway. I walked up to Cameron's, maybe Nash's, I don't know, house. I knocked on the door to see a look alike of Nash answer the door. So this is probably Nash's house.

"FUCK YEAH! I WON BITCHHHHHESSS!" Was the first thing i heard.

"Did I come at a wrong time?" I asked the younger Nash.

"Uh no. Well, I don't know. I haven't seen you before, you new?" He said. Or asked. I'm just gonna stop talking.

"Excuse me? No I'm not trying to hook up with Nash. I came here for a project."

"HAYES! WHO IS IT!" Someone screamed.

Who the fuck would name their kid Hayes? (I know his real name is Benjamin, stfu)

"It's a girl!" He said back.

I heard things getting slammed into the floor and pairs of feet rushing over to the front door. The fuck? The only people I knew out of the twelve, maybe, boys who were standing there were Cameron and Nash. The rear of them looked like your average fuck boys. Not very surprising. They were all just looking at me, a couple smirking. Fuck, IM GETTING GANGBAGED, FUCK NO!

"Uh, hi?" I said breaking the awkward silence.

"Hey there, babygirl." One with reallllllly long eyelashes said while trying to touch my arm.

I pushed his hand away and started blushing for some reason.

"Guys, she's uncomfortable. Stop." 'Hayes' said. Some glared at Hayes, but most eyes were on me. Hayes pulled me away from them. He led me up a beautiful set of stairs (wtf am I writing) and me into a room. I swear if he touches me, his baby maker will be cut off.

"Sorry about my brother and his friends. They're guys. Sorry if they made you uncom-"

"Hey, it's fine, uh, Hayes?"

Once I said that his eyes went wide.
"You don't know who we are?" He asked shocked.

"Um nope. Why?"

"Well uh, we're all kinda Internet famous, I guys you could say."

"Well I knew about Cameron and Nash, I didn't know there was more." I said while rolling my eyes.

"But I'm really really really really really sorry about them. It's just kinda how they are."

"It's fine, it's just like every other guy in my school."

Hayes smirked.

"But I know how to change them."

Ello my wonderful readers. If you're new here, hi I'm Nicole. I'm really sarcastic and and I swear a lot, so if you don't like swearing or whatever, then don't read this book. Or any of my books. Or just get off my account. That'd help. Love you all, see ya tomorrow. Maybe. Probably not cuz I'm a bitch.
~N