Chapter 2

AN: Hey! So sorry for the horribly long update... on all of my stories DX

I'm a bad person, I know :/

Anyboop, here's chapter 2. It's kinda long... Ish? Idk. Writen on my phone.

I'm too lazy to correct errors so sorry if there's like a bazillion of them. I did my best. I actually really love this book still though X3 I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I do. Get ready for Ch. 2

3

1

2

Wait... Never mind. Go!

I'm laying in the street, covered in blood, surrounded by so many unkown faces. They are all shouting, terrified looks plastered on their features. Some people in an ambilence pile out with a stretcher, trying to set it up. I look to my left, and I see someone. He looks familiar, but I can't place where I've seen him. He's on his knees, starring at me. His face is so pale, a single tear steaming down it. He's just starring at me, scared kind of, more so hurt. Why is he hurt? I'm the one covered in blood. I was about to tell him this, but I couldn't. My mouth wouldn't move. Nothing will move actually. I'm not even sure if my eyes are even open, maybe I'm dreaming over intensely enough that this immense pain I feel curently is just a fragment of my imagination. Maybe I'm in bed sleeping awkwardly, and the pain is just over exageratated in lala land. But it seems so real....

The he speaks. I can't really hear it, but by the way his lips moved, I could swear it was an 'I love you' but it could be 'I love juice'. You can never tell. This is dream land after all, so why not? Why would this total stranger, another male I might add, confess his love? Even more so, why does it make my heart flutter?...

The paramedics place me on the stretcher, and put some kind of mask on my face. They are saying a bunch of medical words I wouldn't understand in a million years. Then it all goes black.

_-_

It's dark. So dark. OH MY GOD, I'M BLIND!!!!!! And I always thought I had such pretty eyes, now I'll never see them again. May whoever does get to see my broken eyes, enjoy the sight as much as I once did. Waaaahahaaha! Wait! I wonder...

I make an attempt to open my eyes, and the second a sliver of light peeks through I grin. I try opening them all the way, but there's so much light, I cringe and shut them tight again. "Macey! Turn my light off, it burns! Do you honestly want me to go blind? You crazy psyco she devil of a sister!" As I speak my rath of brotherly insults, someone is trying to interrupt me with... Sobs? I slowly open my eyes again, now more adjusted to the unfamiliar light, and I notice something odd. A: This is not my kick ass gamer's wet dream bedroom. B: There are a shit ton of people in here, half of which I have never seen in my entire life. C: My family looks pretty fucking old, compared to when I last seen them. And that's saying something. My mom is, like, 30 something! Ew! Hm...

"Brady! My precious baby boy, you're awake! I thought we lost you! Oh come here and give mommy a hug. WAIT! Don't get up, you are hurt, you might damage things, but tell me are you in pain?! Tell mommy where it hurts! What am I thinking?! You just about broke every bone in your body, I bet it all hurts! Haha, silly me. I will go get you some tums, I know you like tho- Wait! They're in the car. I'll just go and get them." And with that, my mother then continued to talk to her self all the way out the door, everyone watching her as she left. I bet she's still talking, even though no one can hear her now. I love my mom, but that crazy old woman needs help.

"Right... Anyway, hey Brad! How you feeling?" Oldly, my father, whom I haven't seen in over two years, asked. I tried to turn my head to him the best I could with the immense pain in my neck.