damn

I probably should've just video called him but I ain wanna hear him talk and by this time I know he was shell.

  NIA POV

  " YOOOOOOO WHAT THE HELL" I yelled as a car drove head on into my moms car causing us to  flip and flip until we hit a tree.

We sat in the car just sitting I looked at my mom and she wasn't breathing.

   " ma ma no no get up" I tried to touch her but my arms was stuck.

10 minutes later

   " guys hold on we're getting you out" I heard some people say. I was really hoping it was the fire people or ambulance people because all that mattered to me right now was my momma's life.

    " we've got a little fire starting hurry hurry" I panicked when I heard that because either we was about to blow the hell up or these mfs was about to do some super hero stuff because I was stuck.

My mom was out and I was still in the car and I was beginning to smell smoke. I cried and cried because this couldnt be happening to me. I was doing too well in life, staying out of trouble, passing classes I was even thinking of going to college. I felt my body just go in every direction as I heard a loud explosion.

I looked around me and it was something I've never seen before it was beautiful I didn't know where I was. I was in some kind of water and it was warm not cold not hot. I walked through it and followed a little white butterfly. I soon was walking on what looked like clouds. No no no no I cannot be dead...I cannot be in heaven I just can't be. I was walking and just taking in all the surroundings.

   "Niaaaa" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and seen my uncle standing with the same big smile he always had on his face. I just shook my head tryna wake up.

   " no no no this is not real nia this is not real" I said as my uncle walked towards me. He looked at me and laughed. It was no funny laugh it was scary and I was really really scared.

  " don't be scared he got you he got me no body can ever hurt you anymore" he said and he sat down. I just looked because I didn't see how he wasn't afraid to sit on a cloud. I thought if I sat down I would fall straight through so I just took the risk. I ain fall.

  " sooo after the talk you and grandpa had did you feel any different?" I just looked at him because how did he know that and he is in an entirely different world.

   DYCARAI POV

four days later

I hated that Rica was so sad man I didn't know what to do really. Sitting in this hospital with her looking at nia lay like this no moving no talking it was just unusual.

   " you know I never thought it would be me sitting here looking at her I always thought it would be me in that spot." She said to me and I just looked at her. Why the hell would she say some shit like that...to me anyway.

  " Rica look at me...everything is going to be fine nia is going to be fine nobody is going to die I promise" I said rubbing her hand and I can tell she wasn't listening.

The nurse came in to check on her and put some kind of liquid in her arm thing I never knew what them shits was called...this doctor looked real familiar though she looked like the same doctor that was here with me when my mom died. Only thing is she was the same age and that's impossible because my mom died two years ago.

   " carai are you okay?" Rica asked me and I just got up and left. I walked in the hallway to follow the nurse but she was gone. It was a long hallway I knew for sure nobody could walk that fast and she had just left. Maybe she was in another room.