"Ginny Truth or Dare." Hermione smirks. Ginny smirks back.

"Dare."

"I dare you to snog Luna." Hermione says smirking to which Ginny shrugs and roughly grabs Luna by the chin and kissing her. They both pull away smirking triumphantly.

"Dean truth or dare." Ginny asks the scowling male. He huffs and crosses his arms.

"Truth." He sighs.

"Hmm. Have you ever had a dirty thought about a friend's mum?" She asks. Dean ignores the question and rips off his shirt. Lavender stares at his chest smiling and blushing.

"Y/n truth or dare?" He asks.

"Dare."

"Okay pick a guy in this room." Dean says looking at them all.

"Harry." You answer simply. Dean motions you over to him. You walk up and he leans in to whisper.

"Go upstairs and put on your best undergarments then come back down and give Harry a lap dance." Dean smirks. You knew you had to do it. You weren't wearing a bra underneath your baggy shirt and was wearing a thong underneath your shorts. It couldn't be that bad right. Wrong very wrong. You found a very very very revealing set of lingerie in your drawers not realizing that you ever had them.

 You found a very very very revealing set of lingerie in your drawers not realizing that you ever had them

Hurrying, you put everything on and look at yourself in the mirror. You can't believe your actually doing this. Opening the girls door you pop your head and cough. Dean glances up and smirks.

"Come on out Y/n." He says. Everybody looks up to your head and try to find out what Dean made you do. You blush brightly before slowly walking out of the door and down the stairs. You can hear the sharp take of breath from the people in the circle.

"Woah Woah Woah! What's with the Slytherin gear?" Ron says looking me up and down. I blush seeing as I'm in a thong and a bra that leave part of my nipples peaking out. The twins smirked.

"I do belive that was our doing Ron." Fred smirks. Rons eyes go wide.

"You got her those. When!" He howls. The twins smirked.

"We got her them for Christmas seeing as we looked through her bags to find no thongs or excitment." George shruggs before Fred nudges her.

"But we did find toys. A emerald and silver vibrator and a red and gold dildo that seems to vibrate to. Oh and-" I quickly cover Fred's mouth before covering George's just to be sure.

"Okay that's enough talk about those. An adult shop opened in an ally near their shop so they went there." I finish, taking my hands off their mouths. They smile and nod.