Harry Potter

Y/n L/n has always been just a tad self conscious of her body. That's why she waited until the other girls were gone to rinse off in the locker room showers after practices and games. Y/n is a Gryffindor beater. She replaced the Fred Weasley after he graduated. The sixth year Gryffindor has always wanted to be on the team and was so excited when she got a spot on the team. Of course maybe the fact she's best friends with one of the players, Harry Potter, helped her get onto the team. She's had the biggest crush on him ever since the end of second year when she woke up being petrified.

As Y/n rinsed off she didn't notice the person entering the girls area. She reached for her towel only to find it gone. Groaning she walks over to her locker looking for the towel. When she's unable to find it she grabs her spare. She quickly sets that down before bending down to grab her uniform that she knocked over. As she stood up she heard a low moan.

You turn to see none other than the dark haired boy you've known since day one. He tosses his head back biting his lip. You quickly grab your towel and press it to your body. He turns his head to see you. He smirks and messes with his pants. He walks over to you smirking before biting his lip.

"Ha-Harry what are you doing here?" You asks the boy with wide eyes. He brushes a lock of hair away from your face and looks down upon you. He licks her lips before continuing.

"I come here to take a shower. The boys one is filthy." He says. "But you happened to be in it. So I sat back and enjoyed the show." He admits truthfully. Your eyes grow wide as a wide blush spreads across your face.

"Katie took to long. I didnt think you would be here." You say. He grins and looks down. You look down to see your left breast poping out of your towel. You quickly cover it up before looking back at Harry. Your a Gryffindor. Your supposed to be brave yet right now you feel so nervous. You shiver as he rest a hand on your shoulder. He leans down to your ear and lets out a sigh.

"You know, that show was just amazing. Why don't you do another. This time include me." He whispers sending shivers down your spine. Licking your lips, you quickly lean foward kisses him. He responds eagerly, his hands in your hair as your tongues swirled. He softly pulls away with a smile, grabs your hand and pulls you to the shower you where in earlier. He pulls off his shirt and slips off his pants. Then slowly as if he was teasing you he slides his boxers down. His wand springs free making you blush. He smirks and grabs your towel. In a moment he pulls it from your body making you gasp and cover yourself up. Harry frowns and grabs your hands. He tears them away from your body and holds them against the shower walls.

"Thats better." He grins before leaning down and taking your nipple in his mouth. He swirls his tongue around the erect peak and tugs on it with his teeth. You let out a low moan and close your eyes. His hands are gone from your wrist leaving you to tangle them in his hair. His right hand slides down your side then to your back. He grabs your butt making you gasp. He moves his other hand to your other boob and massages it with his palm. You shiver in delight and let out a small moan. He grin and kisses his way up your neck. He kisses up the side of your face until he finds your ear. He nibbles on your ear lobe and massages both breasts. You find your pussy becoming wet fast.

"Harry!" You yell out as he moved a hand down to your dripping cunt. He smirks and crashes his lips upon yours. You quickly kiss back with just as much force as you wrap you arms around his neck and tug on his raven hair with your hands. He bites your lip lightly asking for entrance but you playfully tease him. He growls and shoves a finger into you. You gasp and he quickly takes advantage of the situation. He slips his tongue into tour mouth as he slips his fingure out of your soaking wet pussy. Your tongues battle for dominance as he squeezes your breast. He ends up winning and explores your mouth with his tongue. You both pull away for air still holding onto each other. You drop to your knees and come face to face with his wand. You grab it causeing him to grunt and look down.