" so did y'all have fun?" My mom and dad asked as we drove back home from Miami. I missed it already man back to Charlotte.

" I did" josh said all loud and shit making me smile.

" I think we should come down more often besides everyone seemed happy" I said and they laughed. Zayy just was on his phone listening to music looking out the window. While we was down here he got makenzie name tatted on him and I got my belly pierced it was a lot cheaper here too. Miami was just really nice well maybe just the north Miami since thats where we stayed.

I wasnt really ready to come home yet because I know a lot of drama was still going on...I know who made the team and who didn't coach was constantly calling me, I know carai had a job he told me, nia was still at my house living it up as she says and rayshawn(in picture) he was actually about to leave Charlotte and go to some school in south Carolina. Y'all he ain even a trap nigga he a basketball player and he good as hell I regret not texting back but oh well its more life to come. I did not miss work yoooo jasmine was calling telling me how these past two weeks nobody has been coming in on our shifts but her, anna, and jaylen I was like wow. I know I'm missing money but I talked to the manager.

"Rica so what are you doing this weekend?" My dad asked.

" nothing most likely other than catch up on school work, idk if I have to work tomorrow so yeah but wassup?"

I seen my dad looking at Me through the rearview mirror he just smiled and kept driving.

"Really what are you up to? The girl doesn't need anything else Marshall" my mama said. She always saying that like damn I can speak for myself.

My dad laughed " man I was just asking so I know if I'll have to drive her somewhere since you never do". I put my headphones on and put a movie in the dvd player for josh because nobody wanna hear them arguing.

Rayshawn😊 yeah I'll be leaving around 10 tonight...

Me: wow we never got the chance to hang out...will you visit sometime?

Rayshawn😊 right, but yeah holidays or off season times I'll make sure I'll let ya fine ass know bae 😘😌💪

Me: lml oka 😌👑

I really didn't think of Ray as a boyfriend I thought of him more as just a friend because I didn't really know a lot about him...he was cute and cool though and his plan for life was good. He wanted to be in the nba but he wanted to be a sports doctor I thought that was smart.

DYCARAI POV

" alright y'all I'm out" I said clocking out. I was tired as hell it was 4:04 and these damn kids was turnt as hell today. I never ever ever felt this tired after work but today I did. It was the last week the pool was open. I called my grandma and my aunt answered and said its gon be a minute before they come so I went back in and ate some chicken tenders and fries. .

I didn't really fuck with anybody I worked with so I was sitting by myself just thinking about how I can have this money by tomorrow night. I get payed tomorrow but with taxes taken out I only get $550 so I need $450 I got $350 at the house saved but I need that for myself. I hate being in the streets sometimes. Its like every dime I make I never keep to myself and it ain right. I might just have to lose this day 😕

Bookie🙊🍫🍭: wyd later?

Me: nothing probably hit the streets...you good?

Bookie🙊🍫🍭: of course i was just seeing if you changed a bit...guess not 😔