" so baby how are you and my trouble man?" She asked me and I shook my head because even she knew dycarai was just hard to get to.

   " honestly we are barely holding on he doesn't listen at all and I'm tired of trying to help him out..." I said and she rubbed my back as her and butta left.

     " that nigga crazy" butta whispered in my ear and I looked at him like nigga what.

I brought my sub and got in the car and butta and grandma was still out here. Butta came to the car asking all these questions so I let him in and dropped him off since his grandma was on the way to church. Of course he called carai out and I drove off because I didn't wanna hear no bullshit he pissed me off and I was already aggravated.

      " where you at?" My mama called and asked.

     " I'm on the way home I stopped and got a sub" I said and she hung up. Shortly I was pulling up our long drive way and I saw my grandparents car I wonder what's going on.

    " heeeeyyyy" everyone said when I walked in looking tired.

    " hey family what are we doing" I said once I seen everyone looked dressed presentable.

     " we're going out to eat the whole family even uncle bill, your dad everyone " they said I rolled my eyes all I wanted to do was sleep I guess I would never get that.

I went in my room and took a shower and put on a creme colored fitted dress, my brown knee high sandals, and some basic jewelery. I really didn't feel like getting too cute so I just flipped my hair and put on mascara and lip gloss and off we went.

        Dycarai Green: oh lml nah I know and I took q bar thats why but I missed you.

       Me: smh you never will learn will you?

   I muted our convo because I didn't need distractions. I drunk some of my pink lemonade and enjoyed my night.
   " so we as adults were all planning a vacation to Miami for two weeks." My aunt Sharon said and everyone just looked at each other.

  "Fine with me" I said knowing I always wanted to go but id be losing out on a lot from school, work, and dance but I think as a family we all needed this.

  " well we will leave Thursday so Start packing" the table got silent as everyone just continued to eat until we all left.

     DYCARAI POV

  "sooooo she said she was giving up on me?" I asked my grandma again since she was telling me how she seen "her baby" at subway.

   " that is not what I said dycarai but eventually that girl will and you'll need her and there will be nothing she can do" I just looked at my grandma read some magazine and thought about what she was saying and it was true. I know its true because I lost her once and it hurt me but I'm not looking for all that love marriage stuff right now I just wanna chill and fuck. Nobody understands that though plus Rica cheated on me too she whole live had a nigga spoiling her and now he wanna be mad at me. Fuck it. I logged back on Facebook

     Rica Rica: yoooooo 😀 I am so happy guess whaaaat pooh

      Me: you dead ass bipolar but what bookie

I be happy when she call me pooh, carai, or anything other than dycarai, dumbass, crack head, or that shit.

   " why you smiling so hard?" Butta faggot ass asked me and I ignored him because I gotta use this damn old ass computer.

      Rica Rica: I'm going to Miami 😘 finna get me a good nigga too 😜😌💅

      Me: oh that's wassup