Chapter 1

As tsukki steps into yama's house he is greeted by the sweet soapy smell that has found a way into all of Yamaguchi's clothes.

"Well, make yourself at home!" Yamaguchi said with his usual bright smile. That smile that always reassured tsukki. That smile that he would ever so often miss.

Tsukki sits down in yama's room and watches him turn on the laptop. He was excited for the movie but that wasn't the only thing that was making him happy.

"When did Yama get so cute?" He thought to himself. As soon as those words were on his mind he panicked.
"WHAT... WHAT AM I THINKING!?" He violently shook his head. Those thoughts wouldn't go away though.

As he sat there next to Yama, he noticed so many new things. The way the edges of his mouth naturally curl up and how beautiful his freckles look up close.

"NO, NO,NO!! WHAT AM I THINKING!!??" These little things he noticed, were they always there? He forces himself to look away from yama's face, hoping that he wasn't staring for too long.

"What is going on?" Tsukki thought to himself.
"Why does he look like a totally different person all of a sudden?"
He felt like he was being torn to shreds, but he felt confused more than anything.

Suddenly a huge wave of laughter poured out of Yamaguchi's happy face as he laughed at the movie. Normally, Tsukki would have been slightly annoyed by the amount of inhumane noises coming from his friend. This time, he was frozen. He sat there staring at yama's face as he laughed.

"He looks..... beautiful" those were the words that slipped from Tsukki's mouth. Just loud enough to hear.
"What have I done?" Tsukki slowly looks up to Yamaguchi's bright red face. He can feel the redness increasing on his cheeks as Yamaguchi stares at him in misbelief.
It is now far too quiet.