Chapter Eleven: The Walk

Man, you guys really like the lake! So it looks like we are going with beach! (Jk)
Lukas POV:
So, I thought for awhile, and I decided to pick the Lake. I heard from a legend, that when two people go to that Lake, they would become a couple. Well at least that's what I heard from my adopted mom and dad. "Uhh.. How about the Lake?" I asked Jesse. "Sure!" She quickly replied. "Ok, I'm going to get ready!" She said. Well you know girls. She probably took 3 hours.
//3 Hours Later//
"Sorry I took so long Lukas." She said with a sorry look on her face. "It's fine. Now let's just go." I said with a calm voice. As we were walking I wanted to hold Jesse's hand. She flinched back, so I just kept on walking. Not that I was sad or anything. Lukas in his mind:😭
Jesse POV:
I can't believe I just flinched from Lukas's hand! I do have maybe a slight crush, but why Jesse, why?! When we got to the Lake, it got very windy. We sat next to the the Lake, and Lukas only had his black and white stripe shirt and I really felt bad for him because I had a little tiny see though jacket. I could see him freezing. "Here Lukas. Take my jacket. You need more than me." I said as I was putting my jacket on his shoulders. "N-no Jesse. I couldn't." He said giving it back. "I insist." I gave it back to him. Then he puts on my jacket. 

"Hey, remember when you gave me that cookie." Said Lukas. "Huh, yea that was just the beginning." "Jesse,I-I gotta tell you something."  "Yes Lukas?" He was getting closer and closer. But as usual, bats flew out, and scared us in the Lake. We both swam away from the bats and got on to a different part of shore. "Jesse! Jesse where are you?!" He screamed for me. "I'm right here Lukas!" I said with a little bit of water coughing up. As I got up on to ground he pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back as I begin to blush. We decided that we were going to stay up and relax at the Lake. Our clothes were all wet and soggy. Lukas got up from where he was sitting and took off his shirt. I started to get so red I guess I could be a tomato.

"Hey is something wrong?" He said as I stared at his six pack. "Jesse?" "Huh? Sorry Lukas." "It's fine Jesse. Hey I was wondering..." "What Lukas?" "Would you be my girlfriend Jesse?"

Yyyyaaayyyy!! He did it what will she say? Sorry to ask this but comment if you liked this because I did!!

Bye! Bye!