Chapter One

"I am so nervous. I can't stop shaking." Richard said to me. "Hey, listen to me you will do fine and plus you have practiced a lot just to get here today. So just breath and remember to think 'I am about to become a Singer'." I said to my brother. I then was leaping to go to the hall where all the other families were to watch the ones in their family sing. So when I was leaving Richard noticed me like this and asked me "Hey Olivia are you ok? Why are u leaping?" I just looked back at him which he had a worried look and I said to him "Oh it's nothing I have just been running too much and now my leg hurts. I will be fine. Don't worry too much ok go and sing your heart out." He then walked into the room where the others were and I went to were the families were. When I went in there I sat in the front row and was waiting for my wonderful brother to come in stage but then out of nowhere I can feel my old bruises and cut start to open, but I didn't let it bother me. So next up was my brother. He was still shaking and nervous he saw me and I mother to him "You will do fine and I am right here cheering you on. Now go for for it." He then went up there and sang. His voice was so wonderful to hear and he was smiling. So after he was done I got up and clapped for him but then I fainted. He jumped off stage from where he was and came to me yelling but could not hear him. So then almost everyone started to gather around and they called 911. But someone had to wait outside for them and take me away to go to the hospital fast since my wounds are bleeding a lot. So when we went there they rushed me to the er. They told him to wait in the lobby and he did but since I was still young they had to contact our parents and which when they same they look like shit. After they had healed me up and I was stable they wanted to talk to my parents. They asked them some questions and which when they did they just lied about everything. When I opened my eyes I saw that they we're next to me, I jumped a little because I was scared that they would hit me again and almost make me die. So then I looked around and saw that we were the only ones on the room. My mom then came up to me and hit all the stop that we're just healed and kept hitting them harder each time. I was about to scream help but dad put his hand over my mouth and i was just laying their all in pain again. Then about a couple of minutes rickard came in and they were still hitting me and when he saw that he went and got help. The police came and so did the doctors, I then passed out again and Ricky came to my side again and was worried sick.