Chapter 1- The Island

I awake to my alarm clock ringing. It's 6 am, the car that picks me up isn't gonna be here until 7:15, but I want to look somewhat nice. I get up, grab a red dress shirt and some kakis. I head into the bathroom to take a shower.
I get out of the shower at 6:20 and get dressed. I go to pack some things, but I remember that there is a dress code, and it's this and whatever WWE merchandise you can find at the island. It's a bit strange that a high school is secluded to an island. I guess it's to make sure no one gets enrolled location wise. I go down stairs and make myself a bowl of cereal.
I finish eating and it is now 6:40. My parents now get up. "When did you get up?" My mother asks me. "6. I wanted to look decent." I respond. "Wow. You Actually got up early for once." My father says sarcastically. "Anyways, how are you gonna deal with it?" My father then asks. "Gonna deal wi--" I begin to ask what but I know what he means. My 'situation' with Paige. "I guess I'll just have to roll with whatever comes at me." I respond. "Ok." My father responds. I see that it is 6:55. I head upstairs and fix my brown hair into a spiky kinda look. I grab my bag, which is filled with generic items like deodorant. I look over the rules and remember them:
1) Car picks me up and takes me to a jet that picks up other students, new or returning from vacation.
2) winter break= all students get to come home to family.
It sounds a little harsh. It's an actual rule.
3) all relationships must be told to authority.
Weird but again, an actual rule.
    I put that down and check the clock, 7:10. I grab my stuff, say my goodbyes, and go to wait at the door when there is a knock. I open the door to find William Regal. "You must be Nicholas. You ready to go?" He asks. "Yes I am." I respond. "Well then, let's go." He says. I wave goodbye one last time and set out on a new chapter of my life.
    We get to the middle of nowhere. Mr. Regal Helps me out, and leads me to the Jet. I thank Regal and step on the jet. I see no one is on yet. No new students? Who Knows. I find one of 4 seats. The pictures of the plane had more seats. I guess there is 3 other people who are going to be on this flight. I get settled in my seat and think. We take off and I think about what is going to actually happen with Paige when I get there. She was a British exchange student for my old school. We started dating after a week and a month later she got accepted to WWE high. That was last year. Over this past summer she broke it off. So I'm confused on what's going to happen between us when I get there.
Around a hour later, we land on the ground again. We wait for a good 15 minutes Before a lady with long pink hair and blue eyes steps on, who seems to be shocked, maybe that there are 4 seats as well. She walks down to the seat next to mine. "Hello. My name is Nick. Yours?" I ask politely and offer my hand to the Pink haired lady. "Claudia. You new to this school?" Claudia accepts my offer and shakes it as she asks back. "Yes. The same with you?" I ask, trying to be polite. "'No, I joined half way through last year." She responds. "That's cool." I say back. She is good looking but I made a promise to myself to look at all the options available. "Question, were you the one that Paige got you in?" She asks. "Sadly yes. If I may ask how did you get in?" I ask. "I would ask why sadly but I know. My best friend Sasha banks told me. That's also how I got in. We have known each other since we were five." She tells me. "That's cool." I say back, not trying to be rude.
    The next few hours fly by. Claudia and I talked to each other for hours on end. We didn't even see or feel the other 2 get on. Eventually we land at the island. I sling my bag over my shoulder and let Claudia get through before I do. We are greeted by Sami Zayn. The other 2 go somewhere, they must know the place. Claudia walks over to who I'm guessing is Sasha banks. "You must be Nick yes?" Sami ask me. "Yes I am." I reply as we shake hands.
For the next 10 minutes Sami shows me around, Introducing me to about everybody on this island. He is touring me through the gym when a brown haired girl who is really attractive shows up. "Hey Sami what's up? And who is this?" The brunette asks. "Oh Hey Bayley. This? This is Nick, our newest student." Sami Introduces to Bayley. "Hello." I say to Bayley. I offer a handshake, but Bayley responds with "how about a friendly hug instead?" She asks, stretching her arms out. I agree and we hug. She hugs tight. I like it. "I guess I'll be seeing you around." Says Bayley, politely. "Yeah see ya." I respond. "I was about to hurt you if you  didn't accept her hug." Sami says jokingly. I laugh and he smiles. We continue the tour.
  We finish the tour at what looks like the office for the what I'm assuming is the authority. Sami Knocks on the door. Triple H, the vice principal, answers the door. "Hey Sami. This the new kid, Nick?" Hunter asks. "Yes sir it is, and i already gave him a tour." Sami Responds. "Alright thank you Sami. Could you do me another favor and fetch Seth for me?" Hunter asks. Sami nods his head and leaves to find I'm assuming Seth Rollins.
   Triple H, or Hunter, explains everything over, answers some questions, and hands me a set of WWE high school clothes: A tracksuit, some shirts, sweats, even some jeans. Sami returns with Seth after I get my things. "Hunter, you wanted me?" Seth asks. "Yes, I'm sure you met Nick. He is new here and he is now located right next door to you. Want to show him to his dorm?" Hunter asks. "Yeah sure. Let's go Nick." Seth responds.
We get to my dorm. Seth tours me around the place. I put my stuff away. Seth walks back in. "Yo. The boys and I want to go out to dinner. Someone's paying because you don't have a job." Seth tells me. "A job?" I reply. "Yeah, everyone gets a job here. You think everything is free?" Seth asks back. "No, just thought you'd get money from grades." I reply. "Nah. Let's go before we are late to dinner." He says back.
   We leave and we walk to a restaurant. When we get there we are greeted by AJ Styles and his buddies, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. We all sit down and talk about things. AJ tells me that they have my back, as long as I have theirs. I agree and we get our food and eat. Karl pays for everyone. I get back to my Room and get situated and get ready to fall asleep. School starts in a few days so I gotta get comfortable before then. I fall asleep wondering about the future that is out there for me.

--------------------------------------------
I would like to thank you for reading chapter 1 of WWE High School! If you would like, you can leave a comment telling me how you enjoyed it. OR, tell me your thoughts On The Miz's Pipe bomb on Talking Smack. It was awesome in my opinion. Also, School Starts tomorrow so I'll try my best to upload the next part every week, no guarantee though! I'll see you all later, peace!

-FastMan