Joey: really?

Shane: yeah besides I never did any challenges like this with anyone but myself.

Drew: well I don't really care what we do for this video.

Shane: well ok how about Garrett's idea?

Drew: ok

Garrett: alright

Joey: nah, I think my idea is better.

Shane: but I kinda like Garrett's idea.

Drew: guys can we not fight, please.

Shane: Joey, I really don't know what has gotten into you.

Joey: Shane, can I speak to you alone?

Shane: ok.
I said walking into the kitchen with Joey.

Shane: what is it Joey?
I ask him. He just looks at me and says:

Joey: why did you have to have Garrett over? You know me and him don't get along.

Shane: I had him over because he is my friend. And I just thought by doing this you two would start to get along.

Joey: wait Garrett is your friend?! I thought he was your boyfriend.

Shane: he was, but we broke up about a week ago and became friends.

Joey: ok so I get that, but what I don't get is why did you have to invite me and him at the same time over, when it should have been either me or him.

Shane: well I'm sorry joey, but he is my friend and it is my house and I can invite whoever I want over. If you don't like him and don't want to be in the same place as him then just leave, because I'm not telling him to go when he has done nothing wrong.

Joey: well I think the one who should be leaving is Garrett.

Shane: my god Joey! You haven't been the same since Daniel left to visit his family.

Joey: hey don't put Daniel into this, he has nothing to do with this.

Shane: I wonder what he would be like if he found out, his boyfriend beat someone up.

Joey: that's it I've had enough of this, I'm going!

Shane: alright fine! Suit yourself.
With a moments hesitation Joey storms out the door and to his car and drives off. I walk to the living room, where Garrett and Drew were having a conversation, they then look at me when I enter the room.

Drew: where's Joey?

Shane: he left.

Drew: why?

Shane: because he and I had a fight, he didn't like the fact that Garrett is here.

Drew: should we still do the video? Without Joey?

Shane: yeah sure lets do it.
I said I switched the camera on and hit record.

Shane's video:
Shane: Hey what's up you guys! Today I am here with Garrett and Drew. And today we are going to do the try not to laugh challenge.
Drew: I think I'm going to win, this since I don't laugh much.
Garrett: no I bet I will win.
Shane: ok, ok guys lets begin and we will see who will win.

One hour later...

After one hour I had finished my video and began editing it as Drew and Garrett talked and went on Twitter. I took a break from editing and joined them on the couch, we went on Netflix and watched a few films. Then we went on YouTube and watched a few videos. 3 hours later we ordered pizza and continued to watch movies, till it was midnight.

Garrett's POV:
Me, Shane and Drew had such a great time, we watched so many movies and YouTube videos, that we haven't even realised the time which was 12.00am.

Garrett: omg guys it's midnight.

Shane: really?! Oh shit, well I guess you guys better get going.

Drew: yeah, bye Shane see ya!
Drew said as he walked to his car and drove off. Leaving me with Shane.

Garrett: so tonight was fun.

Shane: yeah it was. Bye Garrett.

Garrett: bye Shane.
I said when I walked to my car, but then all for a sudden I was stopped when Shane grabbed my shoulder and turned me round, he then leaned in and tilted his head up, making me lean in, till our lips connect. We shared a strong, passionate kiss but then suddenly Shane quickly pulls away and runs back inside, and shouts out:

Shane: I'm so sorry Garrett, I didn't mean to!

Garrett: it's alright Shane! Really, it's alright!
I yelled as I got in my car and drove home.

Shane's POV:
I just walked inside, regretting what I just did. I wondered to myself 'why did I kiss Garrett, I mean we're not together anymore. Do I miss him?

Author's note:
So that's 13 guys! I hope you enjoyed it, chapter 14 will be out soon I have just began writing it.

Thats it for today guys, I'll see you guys next time! Bye:)