CHAPTER || ONE

♬ ♪ ♫♪ These wounds won't seem to heal

                                       This pain is just too real

     There's just too much that time cannot erase ♬ ♪ ♫♪

----------------------------------------------

Lisset's P.O.V

its been twelve years people don't really want me, on the interview they ask me 'what do you like to do' so I answer 'prank on someone' so Megan came and got a drink for them and when they're ort looking I put hot sauce in it.

I laugh so hard when their face all red after that they left and adopt my friend Annabelle. You gonna love her she is a cute seven year old. Okay you are wondering why am I in the adopt center, well you see I got hit by a car, woke up I was a memory lost.

But I only remember my name and my day of birth that's all.

I was the only girl in this building who don't get adopt. I really wish that someone could adopt me for who I am, I don't need anyone tell me do this or do that.

''Lisset, we have someone here to interview you'' I heard from downstairs, Megan of course, I sigh and I got dress in baggy top with loose jeans and slipp on trainers and went downstairs.

what's the point I know they aren't going to adopt me and of course they want a child who have manners.

''Hey, so who am I interviewing with'' I spoke with a depress voice Megan came toward me and said ''Come on Lisset, light it up maybe they want you'' she always say that wait did she say they as in more then two people.

''Megan, did you just they as in more then two people here?'' I look at her I'm confuse they as in five people well who could that be...

I lead myself toward the living room for now on I'll be an mature child and have manners, as I walk I saw five boy chatting about something thy stop when they saw me walk toward them ,I sat down on the couch next to the lamp.

''Well, hello there'' the curly one with chocolate brown eyes said took his hand out to shake so I did, ''Nice to meet you,'' I said and say hello to the rest. ''So i guess we have to introdues ourself''.

''I'm Liam Payne, this is Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis'' said the chocolate eyes oops I mean Liam ''So, what do you do for fun?'' boy who dress like Justin Bieber said I mean Louis.

''Well, I spray hot sauce on people's face, put hot sauce in people's drink and put popcorn on the door when someone open it the popcorn will fall in you face.'' I said with a smile on me face and watch at the boys reaction there all surprise.

''I wish I should thought of that, high five'' he then, got up and I high five him after that the lads look at him like he was crazy. ''Hey, want to hear a joke'' I ask and wait for one of them to reply ''Sure'' Liam said but I like to call him chocolate sorry I'm hungry.

''One Sunday morning, Satan appeared before a small town congregation. Everyone started screaming and running for the front church door, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away.

Soon, everyone was gone, except for an elderly gentleman who sat calmly. Satan walked up to the man and said, "Don't you know who I am?" The man replied, "Yep, sure do." Satan asked, "Aren't you going to run?" "Nope, sure ain't," said the man. Perturbed, Satan asked, "Why aren't you afraid of me?".

''And you know what the man said?'' I ask and wait if one of them reply ''What'' Niall said, eating some bag of chips, WAIT where do he get those chips at?