"I don't know how were supposed to know what going on!" Mrs. Weasley said nervously as they took a seat in the front of the stands.

"When they did the lake task after everyone was in they make the top of the water completely clear. Maybe they'll do the same?" Katya said leaning forward so she could look at Mrs. Weasley.

But that wasn't the case. The moment the Fleur, who was the last to enter, became nothing more than a shadow before she turned into the maze, all view of the Champions was obstructed. They could only hear the creatures that lurked within the the Maze. Katya had an uneasy feeling in her stomach as time passed. She hadn't realized she had been squeezing both Fred and Hermione's hands until they heard a loud, blood curling scream. Katya looked to her right where the Delacour family sat, their faces white with fear as their daughter started to scream.

And then once again the only sound was the sound from the creatures lurking. About five minutes after Fleur's scream more muffled yelling came from deep within the maze. Katya strained her ears, trying to hear who was yelling but it was so hard to hear all she could do was squeeze Fred's arms tighter. Her eyes were shut so tight that she almost missed the stream of red sparks that shot up and illuminated the dark sky.

Fred moved his arm around Katya to pull her closer as she started to shake, worried that the sparks were for her brother. It seemed like forever until they heard the swift off step followed by more steps reaching the mouth of the Maze. Moody appeared floating two people behind him. Elisaveta hitched a breath, Katya turned to see she was already crying at the sight of Viktor unconscious and head rolling side to side as he was gently set on the ground.

Katya let go of Fred and hurried past the few people who sat between her and the entrance to the stands and ran down to the field where Dumbledore was on his knees lifting eyelids.

"Stunned, thats all." Dumbledore said to Katya, who stood by Fleur with her arms crossed over her body, biting her lip. He muttered something and Viktor's eyes fluttered open and he slowly sat up, looking at his terrified sister first.

There was something in his eyes- in both of their eyes that told Katya they weren't attacked by something that was purposely placed their. They were both looking around nervously, eyes falling on Moody as they inched further and further away from them.

It seemed like forever waiting for the last two to get back. Dumbledore was pacing up and down in front of the opening and it was making Katya, and everyone else even more nervous than before. It felt like an hour had gone bye when finally a dim light floating in place started to get bigger and bigger until a loud crack echoed through stadium. Katya immediately pinned it as Harry who laid sprawled on the ground, once hand clutched onto cup and another to the shirt of...

Cedric Diggory.

Katya let out a scream that bounced off every wall as her eyes set upon Cedrics body, that laid their, eyes open with the look of terror upon his face. He wasn't breathing. Viktor wrapped his arms around her still staring at the body while Katya turned into his chest. She could hear voices and footsteps crowding around her as professors and parents who threatened their kids to stay back. Fred's arms were then wrapped around her so Viktor could go try and help contain the crowd.

"Shh, Katya its okay." Fred said smoothing her hair holding her tightly as she clamped her hands to her ears to try and muffle Harry's screams of the Dark Lord being back. It wasn't until Fred told her that Dumbledore just took everyone involved back up to the castle did Katya pull her face out of the crook of Fred's shoulders. When she looked up she was surrounded by Mrs. Weasley and all her children. Hermione was standing next to her holding on to Ron while the scene cleared looking just as distraught as Katya felt.

"Common everyone. George, take Ginny back to the common room then meet us in the Hospital. You all follow me." Mrs. Weasley instructed and soon the group were walking quickly up to the Hospital. "Dumbledore probably took Harry in for a few questions first so we will wait right here." Mrs. Weasley added when they approached the large wooden doors.

Hermione was now stifling soft cries into Ron's chest who awkwardly put his arm around her shoulders and rubbed her arm. They were all starting to get impatient at the lack of Harry in the Hospital. Mrs. Weasley kept opening the door just to make sure he didn't some how walk right past her with no one seeing. By the 10th time she did so Madam Pomfrey angrily shouted from the other end of the wing for her to not open the door again.

The group followed Mrs. Weasley in as she started to tell off the nurse, saying that when it came to someone who was practically her son she will not be told to to wait calmly while Harry is being lead around the castle with a broken leg and the weight of his dead friend on his shoulders.

As if on cue, Dumbledore was escorting a tired but scared looking Harry into the hospital wing. He gave a shallow smile to Ron and Hermione, who was now holding onto Katya's hand tightly as he was led behind a curtain and handed pajamas so he could lay down.

With Harry falling asleep almost instantly into a dreamless sleep Dumbledore granted the use of a few beds so Mrs. Weasly, Ron, Hermione, Katya and Fred could stay with Harry as this was a time when Harry needed his family and friends the most.

Katya hadn't realized she had fallen asleep with her head on Fred's shoulder until she was suddenly woken up but loud shouting behind the Hospital door. Mrs. Weasley, who looked like she hadn't had a wink of sleep, hissed at Katya about the noise. Both her and Mrs. Weasly slid off the beds to open the door to tell who ever it was to stop talking so loud but before they were halfway down the row of beds the doors burst open and the Minister of Magic was still yelling with Dumbledore, Mcgonagall and Snape following closely behind him.

Katya new at this point no one despite how strong of sleeping potion would be able to actually sleep through this noise so she knew that Mrs. Weasley's shouts to be quiet only made the matters worse.

Katya couldn't believe her ears when Dumbledore looked to her to let her know that her Headmaster had fled the grounds leaving the Durmstrang students no where to stay but knowing that that wasn't the most important thing that happened tonight turned back to Fudge who was shouting about Dumbledore being a mad man because there was no way Voldemort was back.

Katya watched wide eyed as the conversation went on for almost an hour until Harry spoke up to call Fudge out for being so small headed to not believe not only himself, but also Dumbledore. Harry told Fudge exactly everything that had happened after he touched the cup the first time that night Katya truly believed that He was back, and she wanted to do everything she could to help stop him.