"No," I explained, "Like... She's the love of my life."

"Well freaking act like it." Dean said to me, "She's not gone until you believe she's gone, now freaking call the woman."

I sighed, seeing his point while taking out my phone, pressing the phone button and dialing her number.

After the second ring, there was a pause of silence and my heart stopped for a second.

"Hello?" She answered softly.

"Hey..." I say to her, feeling my heart race at just the sound of his voice.

"Hey..." She responded.

"I'm sorry I called." I say to her as Dean made a turn, "I mean, I know your busy. I just wanted to um, wish you good luck."

She gave a small laugh, "Thank you... but um... I'm sorry Roman."

"Don't be." I say to her, "Just do whatever you feel is right Na."

"I tried to that before and it landed me in this mess I didn't know how to get out of." She said softly and I sighed.

"Then do what you know is right." I say to her as Dean made a turn onto my road.

"You see I stared doing that recently." She said to me, "And I think I like the results of it."

"How so?" I asked her.

"You see Roman." She said to me, "What I thought was wrong, was right all along. And all that time, I was wrong. I though I was in love with the right guy, but he wasn't the right one."

"There's nothing I can do to make it better, Roman." She continued as Dean turned into my driveway, "Someone was always meant to suffer in the outcome of this."

"And I tried to hard to convince myself that it should be you." She said to me as Dean parked the car and I slowly got out of it, soaking in her every word, "Because of how you treated me in the past... I though Jimmy would be the one for me. But I didn't think that'd I'd fall head over heels for you, Ro."

"What are you trying say?" I asked her as Dean, Seth and I walked up the steps to the front door. Dean using the key I gave to him to unlock it.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is," she continued as we walked through the house and towards the living room, "The love of my life has been standing in front of me this whole time. I love you Roman."

"Na I love you..." I started to say but stopped as soon as we reached the living room, phone dropping out of my hand as I stared at the woman that stood next to my daughter teary eyes.

"I told you she was coming back." Joelle said to me, but I paid her no attention as I practically ran over to Naomi, immediately pulling her into a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled while burying her face into my chest, "For leaving you like that. I'm sorry."

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, not daring to let her go right now, "You're suppose to be at your wedding."

"I couldn't." She said to me, "I couldn't do it Roman. And I feel so bad for just leaving him like that, but I couldn't do it."

"Does he know that your here?" I asked her and she shook head.

"I left late last night." She mumbled, "I know it's wrong you don't have to tell me that... But I couldn't Roman. I love you too freaking much."

"I love you." I say while picking her up and holding her close to me as I spun around slightly, "I love you. I love you. I love you. And you're never leaving me again."

"I wouldn't dare." She said back to me.

"You can thank us." I heard another voice say and I look to see Paige, Randy and Summer standing next to AJ who was looking at me with a smile.

"How so?" I asked her.

"They were able to get me the ticket to get a plane back so soon." Naomi said to me while wiping her eyes, then looking to them, "Thank you."

"It's what best friends are for." Randy said to her with a smile, then looked to me.

"And you can thank us for actually getting you here." Dean said while Seth laid his head on his shoulder, smiling at us, "Because if it wasn't for us, you'd still be at that bar."

"You better take good care of her after all of this." Summer said with a small laugh.

"Treat her like the princess she is." AJ commented.

"She isn't a princess." I say while turning my attention back to Naomi, "She's my queen."

She gave me a smile before placing her lips on my own. And I damn well wasn't letting her get away from me again.

****
I re wrote this so. Many. Times. And it never really turned out the way I wanted it to.
But none the less
This was the LAST chapter.
I do have an epilogue for it though.