~Chapter 1~

Harley Quinn spins around in her fluffy cheetah print office chair, and shuts her laptop. 

"Looks like Puddin' went off the rails again". Harley smirks.

"Since when is that new?" I say

"Cocky much Mr. Batman?"

I pick Harley up out off the office chair. She immediately wraps her legs around me. I kiss her with a passion I never thought I was capable of. She kisses me back. Yet it doesn't feel right.

"Harley?" I ask, pulling away from the kiss.

"I was never good enough for my Puddin'". She cries.

"The Joker was never capable of love."

She sniffles as I put her down. She wipes her tears and clears her throat.

"There was a spotting of Pu-... The Joker in Gotham two days ago. It was said he was seen 5 miles north of the bar." She says in that smart attractive way that I love.

"Thank you Dr. Quinn." I say, blushing.

"As always, Batty" She replies with a smirk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hop into the Batmobile and get ready to hunt that sonofabitch down. I speed, driving 100mph. Fast is never fast enough for me. I don't get why they assembled a Suicide Squad... Why wouldn't they want a hero like me? Instead they asked for Headshot? They must be crazy.

I've always believed in Harley. People say its because she is a female and very sexy. Its not that. Its not even her compulsivity. Its just Harley. The way even after all the abuse she went through, she still has the mind of a doctor. She is constantly alert. I love her.

I slam on my breaks when I see someone sneaking out of a random bank I had never been to.

"Dr. Quinn, meet me at the bank just off of I-94."

"You got it Batty."

I hear whispering.

"Shit man, I dropped about  700,000 bucks in there." Says a man with stubble.

"Boss is gonna kill us!" Says the man next to him.

They both start running. I smirk and turn away. When I look back Harley has her foot on the man with stubble's back. They are both on the ground. Harley holds her sledge hammer in her hand, hanging over her shoulder. The men have their arms around their backs. Their hands are tied together in Wire. The cops show up. Harley and I leave in the Batmobile and she kisses me on the cheek.

Not bad Dr. Quinn.... Not bad.