Beat the crap out

Another Chapter for you all ! thankyou for the support ! The next chapters I will publish ,the soonest ! Anyways I hope youll enjoy till the end :3 weeeeeee! On to the chapter we go !

"Rider Mumen ! Rider Mumen ! " You shook the fainted riders shoulder.

"ughh ..Mum.. I found a girl......frieend..Shes pweeetyy " The riders words were fuzzy.

You blinked your eyes at the sudden statement,and giggled. " What is...a Girl Friend? "

"w-whu.. OH!." The rider got up ,shaking his head. " Im sorry , Xaya-Chan ! " .

"What is.. A, Girl Friend ?, Rider Mumen? ". You looked at him with your head tilted,eager to know.

"uhmm.. T-That was nothing! Don't mind what I said AH.HA.HA.HA. " He blushed scratching his head.

"Okay..then. "

It was quiet for a second until you decide to pick up something that caught your attention. It was an Ad Poster of a mall .

" (Pick a letter) - Mall , Grandeur Sale .. Hurry. Only till this .."

"Oh ! its (Your chosen letter) Mall ,Theyre having a sale ! Do you wanna go? This would be a great oppurtunity for the tqo of us to get to know each other" He beamed up.

"My, that would be lovely ! Let us hence forth depart to that mall ! ." You joyously clapped your hands

° Moments and cycles later. °

You step down from the rider's bicycle, brushing your tight skinny jeans you now wore together with your black long sleeve. You whipped your head to the gigantic spacious mall in awe.

You giggled in excitement ,dashing your way into the mall.

"H-Hey Xaya-Chan , s-slow down ! " The rider then chases after you in hopes not to lose you in the massive mall.

" Hey now, Metal bat baby~ shouldnt you be having your day off ?~ . " A mannish looking man spoke out wearing a light caramel colored sweater with a big heart design in the center together with a pair of skin tight striped pants , poking a teenage-looking delinquent man on his shoulder. The delinquent looking man carried a very intimidating look and a shining silver baseball bat.

The two man could be seen standing at a column near the ladies wear and accessories where a variety of women swarmed around the area.

"Ugh.." He groaned. " Hey , ask my little sis. She dragged me here when I was about to plan to sleep for the whole day. Malls and their grand sales.. tch .The perfect bait for women." He swung his bat in a circular motion.

"Hey now , you should be careful in going home you two ~ The H.Q reminded us to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Child emperor baby~ have observed that,that level "God" is a sneaky one. It's quite shocking that it had disappeared twice without any trace when the H.Q --"

"YEAH YEAH, YA KNOW YOU WORRY TOO MUCH! Sometimes the H.Q is preety loaded with a pile of bullcrap ! " He snickered resting his silver bat in his shoulder. "When I get a hold unto that Mysterious being? ,Im gonna let it ,EAT the shit out of my bat ! HAH ! "

"Oh , youre such a feisty one ,Metal bat baby~ " The gayish sounding man quivered, being attracted by the other man's arrogance.

"I'm telling ya , That mysterious being wont last a second on a ring with me ! "

"Mumen-kun , do hurry ! I cannot wait to try on these well woven substandard priced fabrics ! " You wave your hand out to a man a few inches away from you, catching his breath. "Y-Yes Xaya-Chan .. pheww..Be there..Haaa In a moment.."

"Oooo~ would ya look at that .It seems like our dear Mumen Baby has finally blossomed to a man. " The manly gay placed a finger on his lip, curious of the young rider's company.

"Whadya mean? .. " The rowdy delinquent whips his head to where both of you were at.

"Wait a minute.."

"It's her ! "

«To be continued »

Damn ,cliff hangers ! Haha tune in for the next chapter guys . Metal bat and Puri-Puri prisoner are the two new characters I have added to this story ;) I hope you guys are enjoying the story ! . Thank you again for all your support ! I wuv you all !!!