I do not mind part 2

"S-Sensei who is this girl by the way? " The young blonde questioned as he tried to pull away from the awkward touches of you.

"Oh , shes... wait. I never got your name by the way. "

"Ah, I apologize for not introducing myself properly. I am.." You paused for a moment thinking out.

---In your mind---

This Saitama didnt even believe me when I told him Im the real monster king, whats more if I told him my name! Ugh.. Best just keep the monster thingy away from now on. =-=

-----

"Xaya.. The name's Xaya. Pleased to meet you. " You beamed and bowed .

"Cool name . " The bald one smiled with a thumbs up. "Hey! Why don't you join us for some odonki ? I hear theyre 50% off on the first 50 customers . "

----in Xyn's (Xaya) Mind
This 50% symbol have a really great influence on the people . Magical ,I might say.
----
" I would encourage you, Xaya-chan ,to join us. " The blonde cyborg added offering his hand to you.

"Alrighty Then ! LAST ONE THERE'S A ROTTEN EGG!!! READY.GO ! " With a blink of an eye the man dashed out of sight.

"Amazing speed ! " You cheered out but later replaced it with a smirk. " But I will not let you , The one they call Saitama declare me as the rotten one !" You smirked as you readied your demonic hyper speed ability.

"Sensei is really hungry. Let us not disappoint him. Please,Xaya-Chan. " The blonde one leaned in closer to your back , slowly carrying you, bridal style.

"H--! Whaa! Genos-San ,u-unhand me ! " You blushed hard as you noticed his engine's and boosters slowly ignited.

"I shall not let you stay behind Xaya-Chan. So let us win this together! " The blonde pronounced ,staring into your emerald eyes.

"O-Okay then? " You tried to smile out of the awkwardness.
----
what the heck is happening with these twoo ~! >o<
----

" Hold on tight. " . His engines ignited and you both dashed out in lightning speed.

#reminder that this legends/symbols mean :

# for Author Notes
--- for thoughts of the characters in their mind
* for sound effects XD lol Hahaha

# -A/N DunEven