Joah - and I almost had you (smut)

After a long day of "attempting" to surf, Jude and Noah decided it was getting dark and it call it quits and go to judes to spend the night.

A night of cuddling, movies and popcorn was definitely what Jude needed.

"Do you have any floss?" Noah, two fingers in his mouth, cooperating to try and prise the popcorn kernels from between his teeth.

"Ew thats so gross." Jude groaned from beside him in the bed, pulling a face of disgust. "Try to be ladylike."

"Oh I'm sure girls love 'ladylike' in a guy."

"Well if you're going to be unladylike, then maybe you should get in your own bed." Noah crossed his arms in mock-hurt.

Jude responded by snuggling further into the side of his taller best friend.

"No. It's not my fault you nabbed the bed right in front of the tv. It is not my choice. There is no other way. I have to stay here forever, sorry."

Noah giggled and placed a large hand on top of Judes head, tangling his fingers into his messy brown locks,

It wasn't long before Jude was the only one left awake, while Noah was snuggled into his left side, eyelashes brushing his shoulder, chest slowly rising and falling.
The movie wasn't over yet, but the adrenaline had worn off, and their energy had plumeted, leaving them wrecked.

Noah could fall asleep like a log in minutes, whereas it took Jude at least half an hour to find a comfortable position to lie in.
Finally, though, he found one, turned away from Noah, letting him fall on his face.
He switched off the tv and was about to settle down, when he heard Noah's breathing get progressively heavier and faster. He turned to face him, not realising that he was still awake, then realising that he actually wasn't.

Noah was having a nightmare.

He watched as the boys breath grew rapid, still heavy from sleep, and he started fidgeting, making barely-audible whimpering noises.
Jude wondered wether or not to wake him, but then decided not to. His moms had once told him that it was best not to wake someone having a nightmare, in case you frightened them into a coma, or something stupid like that.
So he decided to wait it out.
And he was waiting it out just fine until Noah wasn't just fidgeting anymore.

He was grinding.
Judes eyes widened in horror when the younger boy let out a long, muffled moan.
It was definitely not the terrified one of a nightmare.
It was the moan of a wet dream.

Judes moms had never told him what to do in this situation. He could only stare in horror as Noah continued to rut against the mattress, emitting quiet grunts and sweet moans in the process.
An ugly feeling churned in the midst of Judes stomach, and he was thankful that Noah was lying face-down, because he didn't know if he would be able to handle seeing his face right now.

A particular loud groan made him jump out of his skin, and he realised that he was just sitting, watching Noah have a sex dream.
He could at least do something amusing. An idea formed in his head, and a smirk spread across his lips.
He crawled over to Noah's ear and whispered in a low tone

"You are with Dave Franco. Hes is wearing nothing but a trench coat. He takes off the trench coat and pushes you back onto the bed-"

Noah let out a breathy moan.
Jude covered his mouth with a pillow to keep his giggles quiet. This was priceless.

"He straddles you and unbuckles your jeans." He continued. "He pulls down your boxers and takes-"

"Fuck Jude."