Katherine shows her true colors

Stefan p. O. V.

How dare Elena say those things about Katherine.

All I need is Robin. If Elena can say such horrible things about Katherine. Maybe I was wrong. She is not the one for me. Maybe I wasn't meant to be with someone. Every time I'm with someone I think I love something always reuins it.

Maybe I can hang with Katherine today. She always cheers me up. And Robin likes Katherine. But Robin loves Elena. I know he will miss Elena. I feel so bad because of me Robin will never will have a mother figure.

I call Katherine "hey do you want to come over I really need to talk to you it's important"? "yeah I will be over soon"

Elena might be right. I mean the whole time I known her she never lied to me and she is a kind and caring person. why would she say such mean things about a person unless it's true. I hope she is mistaking.

I hear a knock at my door. So I go answer it. "Hi Katherine it's nice to see you" "you too Stefan. " she tries to kiss me. "What the hell Katherine" "we belong together. I'm your soul mate Stefan". "No your crazy Elena was right. I can't believe I defended you" "don't listen to her. Everyone always falls in love with me instead of that bitch. Just look at Tyler" "stay away from us I never want to see you again

Elena p. O. V.

I miss Stefan. I feel so alone especially being pregnant and doing it all by myself. It's all Katherine's fault.

I know I acted really childish because my baby deserves a father in their life. I'm eating so much ice cream. I hate the cravings. I finished the ice cream and now I'm so tried. I hate sleeping so much.