robin gets rescued

Stefan p. O. V.

"Elena Robin will be fine. This stress isn't good for you or the baby" I tell her. "It's my fault that he is gone. I should have watched him more closely. I love him like he is my own son. If anything happens to him. I will kill whoever took him" Elena tells me.

"Do you know who took him"? Elena asks.

I guess i should tell her all about bonnie. "It was robin's mother,  bonnie she is an awful person. She acted like she loved me buy I figured out she was using me for money and she tried a couple of times to steal Robin from me.

Elena p. O. V.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Stefan. The guy at the park Tyler he cheated on me with a girl I thought was my friend. I was so broken until I met you" I say.

"I feel the same about you Elena. You are the love of my life". Stefan says. I kiss Stefan. And I felt the baby kick. I put stefans hands on my belly and he laughed. "That's amazing" he says. "We are going to be amazing parents and Robin will be a really good brother.

Katherine p. O. V

I see bonnie hitting Robin and I feel bad no child should get hit by their mother. I will be happy once I will rescue him and give him back to Stefan. Maybe me and Stefan can get together.

Bonnie says "I'm going to the store will be in a little bit" I take that as my cure to get Robin. I see her leaving. "Come on Robin I know your daddy let's go to him" I say. He looks very happy and hugs me.