Winter dance and killer grandfathers-8

Start from the beginning

"Uh lets get matching shoes." Nodding hey went to the shoes section.
"I swear....you're perfect like this" she laughed and they began to pick out shoes.
"Here we go. Matches!" They spent the entire day shopping. It was Thursday and the dance was tomorrow.

"You have makeup am I right?" She nodded nodded and hummed to herself.
"So we finish? Got the shoes, dress, nail polish." Jenna rolled her eyes and ruffled her hair.

"So...is he picking you up? Or as you going to his house?"
"I'm going to his house...and then we may walk." Jenna hugged her as her stomach growled. She made a face and dug into her pocket and got three bag pellets she put them in her mouth letting the warm liquid surround her mouth.

The next day she had gotten dressed excitedly. She got a BVB tank top along with matching jeans and jacket on. She did her makeup and put her small trinkets on squealing to herself. Run gin down the stairs with her bag she grabbed a bag of blood downing it as fast as she could she grabbed her book bag knowing Jenna already left. Getting her shoes on she met her friend or the door. She grabbed there hands and squealed.

"I

"I. Feel. Amazing today!" She giggled and dragged them behind her.
"Whoa....what happened to mercy" she rolled her eyes.

"Come on let's get to class! And I have my dress and outfit all ready for tonight at home. You guys are still coming right?" The brothers looked at each other and nodded.

Getting on the bus then going to class the day went out normally and regulatory. She saw Cole a few times he would look at her and smile. Near the end of the day came and she was at home.