WD2

An unknown number appeared on my phone's screen as it rings. This might be someone or something important, so I end up answering the call.

I didn't got the chance to say 'hello' or to ask something like 'who's this?' because a girl's voice cried "Pauchiii!" on the other line as soon as I answered it. I was shocked and confused.

What was that? Is she really calling me 'Pauchi?' What the..

"The result for dance hype audition.. was released just now." She said in tears.

Dance hype? That's my school's dance organization. Did she dial the wrong number? But how is that possible? She seemed so sure of who she is talking to.

"I didn't make it, Pau."

Pau? Is she referring to me or someone else?

"I didn't make it, not even to that freaking fiftieth spot. I don't know what to do. That was my third try already. Next year is going to be my last chance. I am losing my hope. Am I really not good enough? I did the best I could. I prepared for it very well. Are my competitors really that great? I thought my performance was good enough. I made no mistakes this time, but still..." She paused and shouted, "Ahhhhh!"

Her shout is deafening. "Ouch. That hurts!" I protested and teased her, "Maybe you'll be accepted if you are to join Musicapella."

"Shut up! You are not the one I wanted to talk to. Give the phone back to Pau!" I laughed lightly, she seemed really pissed off.

"Who's Pau? Is that a guy?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I am not in the mood to joke around. Give her phone back!" I can't control my laugh.

I am really positive that the Pau she is reffering to and I are different person since she said 'her'. So she really did make a wrong call? How did that happen? Is my number listed on her contacts? Maybe next to that 'Pau' she is supposedly talking about right now. "Why will I give her my phone? If you do want to talk to her then you should have called her, not me."

There is silence.. she seems to realize her act. Seconds after, I heard her nonstop curses "What the hell? Shit. Shit. Shit." until the call ended.