Mission

Lucy's P.O.V...

(I just copied this one from Fanfiction.net)I wonder what Gemini meant, by that... I thought, sitting at the counter in the Fairy Tail guild, of which I was a member.The words that Gemini said repeated in my mind Lucy as seen by Gray...A newcomer to the guild. Looks are very much to his liking; somewhat interested in her. That  coudn't be true... I thought. I would be lying if I ever said Gray was bad-looking but I'd never like him that way. It hadn't been awkward on the rest of the mission, but now that I'd thought more about it, it seemed really weird that Gray had evre possibly thought of me that way. "Lucy-san?" said Mirajane, suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts. "huh" I said "sorry I wasn't listening''  "I wasn't saying anything,'' said Mira sweetly,"you've just been isolated from everyone, in your own thought since you got back from the oracion seis mission. At first, I didn't think much of it but are you really ok? There aren't any personal issues or anything, right?" "No, no of course not!'' I said immediately, ''sorry I made you worry.''  "It's ok, as long as you're ok," said Mira. She paused,and then asked, "nothing to do with a boy, right?" "N-no!" I said too quickly. ''Knew it,'' said Mira, smiling,'' I may not fight anymore, but I still have instincts.So, which one is it?Natsu?Gajeel?Jet or Droy?My brother?"  "No, no, no ,no and no," I answered. "Who am I missing?Oh... Gray?''  I figured her would win over me over so I didn't bother lying "yes''...