Start a new life

This is a story about Graylu in fairy tail, obviously.. so sorry if it is written in wrong spelling/grammar :)

After the grand magic games.....

Lucy woke up and stretched her arms and saw something on her sofa... ' what is that?' she asked herself and that something was someone. A raven haired boy was yawning and looked at Lucy. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Lucy shouted at him, while he answered,"Erza told me to be here so go ask her!". There was an awkward silence...  " where is she?"  Lucy broke the silence "I don't know maybe at the guild" gray said while scratching his head "then let's go to the guild" Lucy said whille thinking 'why did Erza tell him to be here?'.They arrived at the guild and they seen nobody there "where is everybody?" Lucy asked and saw a note left on the counter, it said... 'Lucy, we all have stomach aches because of last night's party only Gray was ok so we sent him to you. We'll be ok in 2 days. Sorry. From Natsu'. "Ohh.... so that's what happened" Lucy said while looking at Gray....Gray looked back and thought 'damn it, she's so cute' then they looked away . Gray thoght 'I should cook something for her' Lucy sat on one chair and he went to the kitchen and cooked two pancakes and went out the kitchen and placed it in front of Lucy. Lucy smiled and said "I didn't know you could cook" she said while looking at the pancakes. "'Cause I leave alone so I know how to cook". Lucy took the fork and ate one slice "it's good you should eat too" she said while holding th fork with a slice of pancake "thanks"