"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!RUUUUNNN I-I M-MEAN SSSWWWIIIIIMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! THERE'S A SHAARKKK!!!!!" They shouted and the other students started swimming away from the terrifying predator of the seas along with the dolphins who starts to chase them too. They are near the edge of the swimming pool when something happened again and this time a whirlpool appeared in the center of the pool and started to drag them to the center and who knows what will happen to them when they reached the center.

The students looked around for help when they notice that their guides are nowhere to be found as well as the staffs. The tourists didn't seemed to hear them. The student are nearly at the center and still screaming for their (miserable) lives when the whirlpool stopped, the two dolphins and the shark disappeared like those animals are not there. They-the group three are all alone and it seem nothing like that happened to them. They hurriedly went out of the pool looking pale as they changed to their uniforms.
When they got out of the changing area their tour guides are their and it seems waiting for them.

"VOOII!! IT SEEMS YOU HAVE YOUR FUN. LUNCH WILL BE SOON AND YOU WILL BE EATING AT THE CLAM RESTAURANT WITH THE OTHER BRATS. YOU HEAR ME!!" (Squalo)

"Ushishishishi!! Eventually and unfortunately we the tour guides will not be joining you because we will be joining the other tour guides and some acquaintances (arcobalenos,byakuran and the others) to have lunch at the Cielo's castle over there, shishishi." Bel said and point a Victorian-style castle not far away. The students just nod still pale and remembering what happened to them at the pool. The two just smirked knowing tht the plan happened.

"VOOII!! THEN WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE!! MAKE YOURSELVES PRESENTABLE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE BEEN ATTACKED BY A SHARK!!! GO BEFORE I SKEWER YOU WITH MY SWORD." Squalo said/shouted to them and swing his sword.
The students hurriedly go back to the changing room and make sure they are presentable to look at and went out.

"Ushishishishi!! Now go, you still have an hour before lunch and go have some fun in the booths till then. Just make sure that if you want to play show the I.D, shishi" (Bel)

The student already leave them and that's when the shark and the dolphins reappeared. Squalo takes his box weapon back and tell the two mammals to go back to their aquariums in the castle. After the two mammals leave through the tunnels which connect the swimming pool into the castle they also leave and go to the castle smirking and in their minds 'Those peasants/brats should know not to mess with the Vongola and its heir.'

=Omake=

"Ushishishishi! By the way commander sharkie...." (Bel)

"VOOOIII!! WHAT THE F***ING HELL DO YOU WANT NOW, SCUM?" (Squalo)

"Ushishishishi! I just wanted to know if my favorite little froggy knows that we're eating at the Cielo's castle not in the clam restaurant where the poison scorpion Bianchi is cooking for the students." (Bel)

"VOOII!!.... It seems no.....that damn frog illusionist don't know that we're not eating with those damn students."

(Somewhere at the park, Fran sneezes "it seems that Bel-senpai is talking about me...." he said and continue his way to the castle where they will be having lunch. It seems no one reminded him that they will not be having lunch with the students but separately. When he arrive at the restaurant he just have a hunch that the poison scorpion Bianchi is the one cooking because of the ominous purple smoke coming out from the restaurant and immediately turn his way around.)

"Ushishishishi! I don't want my little froggie to die yet..." (Bel)

And they continue their bickering until to the castle....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Meanwhile at Group 5
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kyoko,Haru,Hana,Chrome, Bluebell and Luna are enjoying themselves indulging some pastries and cakes at the Cielo cafe after enjoying at some booths and it seems they didn't see Tsuna because Reborn called him to sign some paperworks at the castle. Mammon leaves them immediately as soon as they are out of the students view muttering something like date.what to wear.I'm not paying. The boys are having fun also (if you called that fun) Takeshi is at a booth where you'll have a prize depending how many darts you throw. Hayato is at the shooting booth with overflowing prizes he had won. Ryohei is 'extremely' training with kanggaryuu in the training grounds at the castle. Mukuro went to sleep at the castle after annoying the skylark and frightening some civilians at the hunted mansion and lastly Kyoya is having a nap with Hibird and Roll at the castle roof. Meanwhile at Clam restaurant a beautiful and elegant woman is cooking. All the chefs/cooks backed away from her while the waiters of the restaurant are peeking in the kitchen. The woman is Gokudera Bianchi also known as Poison Scorpion Bianchi because of her skill to poisons and the older sister of Hayato. She is requested by 'her' Reborn to cook for the students and she happily obliged. Bianchi is still cooking with her new found style of poison cooking; the food will look normal and after six hours the effect of poison cooking will take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next is Group 4....
Thank you for the wait.........🗻🗻🗻🗻