<2> It all started when... (2)

Disclaimer: I do not own KHR, Amano-san does. A bowing head of respect towards one of the most amazing manga author/artist.

A/N: Teehee~ second one. I wanted to test out how to add a new part...:P So yeah. Extra chapter for you all! With this chap, the prologue is finished :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna remained standing, still not understanding the situation. The normal Dame-Tsuna was to return to his body once the battle was over; that was the norm. And he knew, better than anybody else, how much he loved his friends. But… why the sudden disappearance?

While the brunette was deep in his thoughts, his guardians and his tutor traded looks. Perhaps, Tsuna knew something that none of them knew. It was the sudden outburst of the Kyokugen Fighter that once again interrupted the stillness.

“I DON’T GET THIS, TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!”

“Keh, Turf-top! As if you’d get ANYTHING with that stupid brain of yours!”

However, despite his comeback, Gokudera knew for himself that he didn’t get the situation either. While the two teenagers rambled on, the rest of the guardians stood thinking to themselves. The usual smile on Yamamoto’s face was nowhere to be seen, and the girl with the deep violet eye opened her big eye on the side that wasn’t covered even wider as she stared at her boss. The Moral Chairman just stood there with his eyes closed, and even the little cow-kid was quiet. They were all waiting for their boss- their friend to respond.

When Tsuna noticed the eyes filled with chaotic emotions that were glued onto him, he lowered his head. He couldn’t stand their looks, as he knew that those feelings weren’t towards him.  It was for the Dame, the one who trusted others so easily, and the one who loved and was loved. What could he do, when he could see through perfectly of their thoughts? He opened his mouth- but closed it again. What could he say to them that would make them understand? He bit his lips and re-opened his mouth, only to let out his trembling, but still charismatic voice.

“Minna…”

His guardians- excluding Hibari who was still closing his eyes ignorantly- all gulped at the brunette’s voice, and wondered what would come out of his mouth next. They wanted to know the secret behind all this. Concerned, they kept staring at the brunette.

However, the words he breathed out before he turned away and ran were the least of what they wanted to hear.

I’m sorry.