the auditions part 1

Funneh's pov

I get off my bed as i took a shower , then I change into my new clothes, then i brush my hair and went downstairs,i sat beside gold and eat breakfast, after breakfast I went to the washroom and brush my teeth, and I grab my bag and walk to school with gold.

Then we went to the music room since no classes only one class and lunch and home time,then we waited for the teacher, then she arrived and said " hello class today i will pick two girls to be on the auditions with Chloe and Sasha,it will be Funneh and Gold now go to the auditorium and practice"then me and Gold went to the auditorium and practice.

We arrived and we grab an instrument and sang a song,then Sasha picked a singer,"the singer will be Gold,And the rest of us use an instrument,then i grab a guitar and Gold sang a song.

Her voice is amazing,so we clapped and we did it once more,then the bell rang and its time for LUNCH,so me,Sasha,Gold,and Chloe went to the cafeteria and eat lunch,after lunch the bell rang and its home time so me,Gold, and Chloe went to Sasha's house and practice.

Hope you all enjoyed and also the song is not mine i just found it on youtube and you heard that Gold will sing and she is very excited so hope you all enjoyed =)