Chapter 8: Marcy

-MARCELINE'S P.O.V-

A WEEK LATER

Bonnie looked beautiful with her pearly white skin and shimmering, long sleved red dress. I was wearing a full suit with a black tie.
We were at a ball to celebrate the return of the princess. She told everyone that she had been called to go upon a quest and had to leave instantly.
As for her cuts, they healed quickly because of her new vampire strength. They didn't heal straight away so if once in a while her sleeve slipped up, she would just say she got it from battling on her quest and that she would rather not talk about it because it was so frightening.
There were rumours about how her skin got so pale but she just said she had to give some of her blood for a potion to save some candy people from the quest.
We're still not dating but I don't mind now.
I would like it more if we officially were but...
Oops! Peppermint Butler is calling my name through the microphone, it's my turn to play on stage.
I take a deep breath.
"Wait!" Bubblegum calls and makes Peppermint Butler hand her the microphone.
She spoke into it saying; "If Marceline doesn't mind, I would like to sing a quick song first..."
I have never heard her sing before.
I wonder what song it would be...