Fuck you (Part 2)

Page 12

••••• Sneaky •••••

I hid my tears before smiling and saying, "yeah."

He widened the door and smirked before saying "coo."

I walked in and saw 2 other guys leaned back on eazy's couch watching two half naked girls grinding on them. One guy was brown skinned with a jheri curl and kings hat, the other was dark skinned with a raiders hat; dre sat in front of the third girl and she started grinding on him.

"Oh......... Kay", I say before making my way to the stairs and walking up.

I walked around looking for Eric's bedroom, I opened one of the bedroom doors and saw a light skinned guy on top of this girl moaning.

I gasped before quickly closing the door and laughing, I continued walking and walked inside of this other room with a bed with silk sheets and pillows. I walked inside and took of my jacket. I laid back and made myself at home, I got tired and drifted off to sleep.

••••• 2 Hours Later •••••

"Baby wake up", Eric says while pecking my lips.

I rubbed my eyes before leaning up, I frowned. "Now you wanna talk to me when its-."

I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost 9.

"When it's 8:40", I looked at him.

"Sorry", He says standing up.

"Wait a minute", I say as I pull him closer to me. "Why you smell like that?"

He sucked his teeth. "Like what?", He asked.

"Don't play dumb Eric, you stank."

"Whatever", He says before walking out of the room and walking to another room.

I got up and followed, before I made it in there I heard him talking to someone; I frowned before walking in and seeing him sitting on tha bed and staring at nothing.

"Eric.. Eric", I repeated.

I tapped him. "Eric, who the hell was you talking to?", I asked

He snapped out of it, "huh?"

"I said who the hell was you talking to?"

"Oh..... No one", He said before getting up and walking into the bathroom that's inside of his bedroom.

"What the fuck?", I thought to myself.

I followed him into the bathroom and watched him undress before stepping inside of the shower, I pulled off my shirt along with my pants and panties before getting in with him.

He looked at me before slowly rubbing my face, I closed my eyes and rubbing my face on the palm of his hand.

I finally feel his lips on mine as he picked me up and slowly sat me on it.

"Oh god yes", I moaned breathlessly.

I slowly grinded up and down as he breathed on my neck and started stroking with me against the wall. I rubbed my hand through his thick curly hair as he pushed deeper.