Chapter 1 : What a Guild.

They were nothing alike, but still they fell for eachother. Protected one another. Never left eachothers side. 

*****************

Levy was reading a book from her guilds library, which was called Fairy Tail. The number one guild in all of Magnolia. She couldnt seem to get her head out of it. Not one person believes they've seen it closed. While reading her book, Levy hears heavy steps from behind her. Looking up from the book, she stares infront of her uninterested, sagging her shoulders. Suddenly the book was swept out of her hands and being held above her. She looks behind her and sees Gajeel.

"Hey! You've been reading this damn book for a long time! Take a break." He demanded, his hand on his hip and his other hand holding the book up. Levy rose up off the chair and tried to jump up to reach the book, but everytime she tried Gajeel would raise it higher.

"Gimme..Gajeel." She jumped up and down. Gajeel showed an evil smile.

"What're you doing Gajeel?" Lucy asked behind him.

"Tell Levy she's been reading this book for too long, Lucy!" Levy still struggling to get the book, she stopped and looked at Lucy. 

"A-ha," She scratched the back of her head. "He's right Levy, you have been reading the book for quite a while."

Levy dropped her mouth. "Youre aggreing with him!" 

"S-sorry." feeling guilty, Lucy apologized.

Gajeel tossed the book. "Now look here shrimp," He picked her up by the back of her collar. She drooped her eye lids. "I seen a request on the board for 5000 jewel, and you're going to help me." He showed a smile. 

"I wish you'd stop lifting me up like this." (-.-) 

***********************************************

*Gajeel's P.O.V*

She folded her arms and pouted her face. "Im not helping you Gajeel. You threw away my book." I dropped my mouth.

"Fine! I'll go by myself."

"Well, nobodys stopping you." I became angry.

 "Lily! Were going!" Stomping out of the guild doors, Levy watched me leave.  

"Stubborn little brat." I mumbled to my self.

"Gajeel, what exactly is this request were doing?" Flying next to me, Lily asked.

"Well," I raised my hand up, realizing the paper wasnt in my hand. 

"I.. Left the request.. in the guild." I looked at the ground.

"You're hopeless."

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean!" 

**************************

*Levy's P.O.V*

I stared at the request in my hand that Gajeel left behind. It read about an ancient burial ground holding a secret treasure. There was another language written which is why Gajeel probably asked me to come. Because he couldnt understand the writing that was written. I easily read it. 

'Those who dare to pass, shall face a tragic path.'

I widened my eyes reading it. 

'D-does Gajeel know how dangerous this request might be?' 

Suddenly, bombarding through the door was Gajeel. 

"Hey Gajeel, finished your request already?" Natsu asked him confused.

"No idiot, I left the request paper here."

"Who ya callin an idiot!?" Natsu balled his fist, fire surrounding it.

"You wanna go?!"  Gajeel showed an evil smirk. They were face to face.

"Thats my line!" Gray cut in.

"Shut up!" 

"Who ya telling to shutup!"

"You wanna go to ice boy!" 

"Bring it on!" 

"IM ALL FIRED UP!" 

"Shut UP!" Gray and Gajeel both punched one side of Natsus face. 

They all attacked eachother leaving the guild hall a mess as usual.

Lucy cut in, holding back Natsu.

"Let me have 'im!" 

Which left Gray and Gajeel. 

Juvia jumped in and held back Gray. 

"Juvia loves to help Gray-Sama!" She began to blush. 

I ran to Gajeel, holding him back. 

"C-Cant you guys..Ever just fight..Outside!" I said, struggling to hold back Gajeel.

"Y-yeah! Or just stop fighting! Your gonna ruin the guild!" Lucy added on. 

The boys finally calmed down. 

"Yeah. Besides, I dont have time to be wasting on you idiots." Gray said as Juvia let him go.

"You're clothes Gray." Natsu and Gajeel both synchronized. 

"Ah!" He looked down.

"Juvia loves Gray-Sama with no clothes!" She started prancing in place with her hands held to her cheeks.

I let out a sigh. "What a guild." 

"Hey shrimp! You're coming on this request with me. Now lets go." Gajeel put his finger in my face, then grabbed the back of my shirt, dragging me out the guild. 

"H-hey! Dont I have a say in this?!"

"I dont care what you have to say. I said you're coming." 

In front of me Jet and Droy screamed. "Levy!"

The guild doors closed. I drooped my shoulders as Gajeel continued to drag me. I folded my arms. 

"What a pain." I mumbled.

"What?!"

"I wasn't talking about you!"

"You so were!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : What do you guys think so far? Please Comment, Vote, Favorite all that Fun Stuff! See Ya Lovees :D