Carlisle's Angel

Disclaimer: Twilight belongs to Stephanie Meyer

Carlisle’s Angel

Chapter One: Discoveries

            Carlisle Cullen.  Who is Carlisle Cullen? Carlisle is a blond hair blue eyed Professor at the University of Arts.  He teaches Music History and Theory, he is also a Doctor, the head Doctor in the town I used to live in.  He puts Zeus and Adonis to shame.  He is thirty years old.  He usually would talk to my father when he was in the little town of Forks that I once lived in.

            Firstly, let me tell you about myself, I’m a twenty-three year old English Major at the University of Arts, I have brown eyes and hair, I would describe myself as ordinary, and I am the daughter of the Sheriff of Forks Washington.  Who am I?  I am Isabella Marie Swan and I am an extremely klutzy person, and this is the story of how I fell in love with Carlisle Cullen.

            I was at the library with a huge stack of books in my arms, I was putting them back in the spots on the shelves that they belonged on.  I had been working at the University library for over a year and a half, I stopped in front of a section of books and put the books that lay in my arms on the correct shelves, I turned around and not watching where I was going walked straight into someone.  I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and started to apologize almost immediately.

            “It’s okay Miss.  I should have been watching where I was going.”  He said interrupting my apology.

            “Doctor Cullen, I tell you over and over again to just call me Bella.”  I said smiling as he just rolled his eyes at me.

            “How about this. I’ll call you Bella if you call me Carlisle?”

            “Well okay, but what do I call you when I see you at the hospital?  You are my Doctor after all.”  I questioned giving him an innocent smile.  He smiled at me and put his fingers to my chin.

            “Carlisle.  You may call me Carlisle; it’s just too weird when you call me Doctor Cullen being as we used to eat dinner together when you were in high school.”  He leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the forehead.  “I have to get going; I have a class to teach in five.  Will I see you at your fathers for dinner tonight or are you staying here?”

            “I smiled at him before answering, “Well that depends Professor Cullen.  Will you take me?”  Carlisle looked at me trying to hold back a smile before replying.

            “Well Miss Swan that depends, will you be waiting at my office at noon to eat lunch with me?”  Laughing at his question I smiled and looked up at him with my reply.

            “Of course, I’ve never missed eating lunch with you.”

            “Well then I shall bring you with me to your father’s tonight.  We’ll discuss it during lunch and also the time that I’ll pick you up at your apartment to head back to Forks.  I really have to go now.  I’ll see you during lunch.”  Carlisle kissed me once more on the forehead before walking towards the elevator.

            “Damn he’s hot.”  I jumped from where I stood, turning around I saw my boss Shirli.

            “Shirli you about gave me a heart attack.”  My boss just smiled at me.

            “He’s in love with you Bells.”  I scoffed at her ridiculous comment and rolled my eyes.

            “No he’s not; he’s just a family friend.”