Agust D

민 윤기,
I haven't stopped listening to your mixtape since it came out three hours ago, and I also haven't been able to stop crying.
Your music is so great and wonderful  and it just fascinates me how much you trust us, army's, with your personal life and struggles.
140503 at dawn, The Last, and So Far Away hit me the hardest. I relate to them the most, so I guess that's why.
Thank you so much for this incredible piece of art called Agust D.
If I'm being honest, I never really liked hip hop/rap until you came along and screwed my head up (not really I was already nuts to begin with). Your lyrics, your voice, the way you work so hard to put things like this out there...
it really does inspire me and give me hope for the future.
Ah, you're probably never gonna read this.
Whatever.
Thank you.
So much.
Min Yoongi, you are a blessing to this planet and you are too good for this world and you didn't deserve any part of what you went through, but I guess that if you hadn't I wouldn't be writing this right now.
Once again, thank you so much for dropping this bomb ass mixtape. In the meantime, I'm gonna keep bawling my eyes out while listening to this nonstop for the next year and learning the lyrics.

from your dear fan,
Alex.

May the stars align and allow me to meet you someday. Even if it's just for a short minute.