Besties

So quick recap!

I am standing in the middle of a posh people party hold a gun with a bad guy knocked out on the floor and a creepy laugh echoing through the hall.

" Hello?" I called out.

Bruce tried once again to stand up and come and get me before my favourite insane clown nocked him out.

All the bat boys had worried  looks on their faces.

I had no idea why.

" Joker!!!" I exclaimed and ran up and hugged him.

Everyone gasped.

" what's wrong?" I asked.

" oh in don't know.... YOUR HUGGING A CRIMINALLY INSANE CLOWN MUDERER!!!" Tim exclaimed.

" hey manners Tim. Besides me and joker are Besties!" I exclaimed.

Joker just nodded.

At that moment Bruce woke up.

He stared between me and joker.

" listen please don't do anything to her take me instead!" He exclaimed.

" what are you talking about? Any way where's Harley? I haven't seen her in like two weeks!" I said while looking around the room for her.

" she stayed at home, she's got a cold." Joker explained.

I sighed.

" but I really wanted to show her my dress!" I whined.

" oh well it's okay you can just come back with us! I'm done here anyway!" Joker said.

I looked at Bruce. " can I please go? Pretty please! I will be back by three!!! I promise."

" Erin! That is a murder clown!!! The answer is NO!" Bruce screamed.

I'm pretty sure every teenager goes through a rebellious stage right!

I smile at Bruce.

" listen in going to go but I promise to will be back by three! Love you!!!" I shouted as me and joker ran out of the door.

We got into the joker mobile and speed down the road at 1000 MPH.

~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

I arrived back at Wayne manner at half three in the morning.

Okay so I'm slightly late. All well!

Anyway I tried to open the door but is was locked.

I guess everyone's asleep!

I walked around to the back of the house and remembered that I had left my window open.

Now all I have to do is climb through the window!

I began to climb up the side of the house up the drainpipe.

My room was on the top floor as well!!!

I had made it to my room when suddenly alarms went off and bright lights went on looking for an intruder.

Then a batarang got stuck in the wall right next to my hand! I almost had a heart attach!

Any way I let go of the pipe and fell onto the very uncomfortable gavel below.

Batman stood towering over me along with nightwing, robin, red hood and Red Robin. They all had there weapon pointing towards me.

" oh come on I was only half an hour late!!!" I exclaimed.

Everyone sighed and got out of there fighting stances.

                             xXx

We were all say in the living room in complete silence.

All that could be heard was the ticking of the grandfather clock in the hallway.

I sighed and tried to avoid eye contact with any of the bats. Key word there being TRIED!!!

After a while I made eye contact with Bruce.

" sorry?" I questioned.

Bruce shook his head. " What were you thinking you could have been killed!"

" It's okay Joker and me are friends so I know he wouldn't kill me."

" Joker is insane and he doesn't have 'friends'!" Bruce exclaimed.

I looked down at my feet.

" he's more polite then you are." I mumbled.

" Excuse me! I let you stay in my house! I let you live with us and tried to keep you safe! And what do you do? You cause trouble! That's all you do! You just cause trouble! It would have been better if you never came here!!!" Bruce screamed at me.

I looked at him with hurt in my eyes.

" fine." I stated while standing up and walked towards the door. " if all I cause trouble then I'll just leave." I said calmly trying not to cry.

I bit my lip. Took a deep breath. And then I left.

I didn't look back. I just kept walking.

Only one thought went through my mind.

Dang that was dramatic!!!