Age Aint Nun

School day 😒

I woke up around 7:30 getting dressed for school. Kenya kept banging on my damn door like damn crack head cause she wants to wear my pants. Like bitch you know good in well you cant fit my shit. "Go The Fuck Away Damn .!"

*************************************
First period

God this man was sexy 6'9 curly black hair, brown dreamy eyes, carmel skin omg ! He was fucking sexy ! I wanna fuck him on this damn desk !

"Ouch." Makel slapped me in the back of the head.
"The fuck you staring at this grown as man for ! Dont make beat yo ass bruh on god I will !" I rolled my eyes.
"Nigga ain't nobody staring. Shutup and do your work !"

"Ms.Jefferson can you be quiet please."

Mr.Williams said while slicing his green apple slowly.

"Im sorry Mr.Williams I don't understand this math problem can you help me after school ?" I asked politely. "Yes ma'am."

"Ding" the bell ringed and I got up packing my belongings till Makel grabbed my arm roughly giving me a deadly look.
"Fuck with me if you want to girl !" he said squeezing my arm tightly.
"Your fucking hurting me ! Move!"

"And ! You think ya ass slick better be outside when that bell ring to leave !" He said through gritted teeth and walking off.

It was 7th period which was gym I was just chilling eating chips with Azalea and Brooke. I was telling them what happened in 1st period cause what Makel did scared me. I had bruise on my arm.
My brother and Makel was coming up the bleachers towards us. Kel came and sat by me kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes at him and was about get up till he pushed me back down. "Im sorry bae." he said while kissing me on my neck.
"Aye man back off my sister like that !" Rj yelled hitting Kel.
"Alright man damn. You forgive me ?"
"Ughh Yes  now move I got somewhere to be." I said getting up and grabbing my bag.
"Better not go to that damn class." I rolled my eyes.
I knocked on Mr. W door and he looked up from whatever he was doing and smiled. "Come in." I sat down in seat that was next to his desk. I automatically became shy.
"Lets be real did you really need help. I noticed you looking at me while I teach like you wanna fuck me Ms.Jefferson." I was shocked he said that . "Mr.W Ima be real I don't , I just find you attractive." He licked his lips and rubbed on my thigh. "Wanna do something baby ?" he said whispering in my ear then licking on my neck.