Chapter 2: The wheels of the bus.

═══════════ ♥ ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════

                           CARLOS PONCE as CHARLES (Charlie) ROLLINGS-->

      I've had a crush on him since I saw "Dame Chocolate" on Telemundo, so in my eyes he's golden... *sighs dreamily* 

                                                                         ♥

                       ☠ Remember to Vote, Comment & Fan if you still haven't. 

                                                     ^It's just one click away.^

                    ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════

                     Chapter 2 : The wheels of the bus.  ♥   Charlie’s Point of View

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

         The soothing taste of my hot cup of coffee eased off all traces of sleep that were still remnants in me. It was my favorite mug, which I got from my sister-in-law and bestfriend, Melissa, who bought it for me. It had "World's Best Monkey" on it. I don't even know why I cherish it, but it's a nice keepsake.

       I shuffled around the kitchen efficiently as I prepared breakfast for my two little daredevils. Everyday it seems like they grow more and more and it just seems like time is going by far too fast. If only she were here to see them, I thought wishfuly. I shook my head, avoiding thoughts like that so early off in the morning. Don't want to worry them.

       Turning to the dinner table in the kitchen, that was for our people, I set out three plates and started serving equal portions of bacon, scrambled egg, and toast. If I didn't, they woul bicker about me having a favorite, which is why anything I get, I get it in two's. It's kind of funny, actually.

              I went over to the fridge and took out the orange juice and go three glasses as well as I started serving equal amounts of juice for the three of us. After years of practice, I'm proud to say that I can cook something edible and well made. Makes me think back at the time I tried to make breakfast in bed for...Susan...let's just say it ended badly and she actually had to help me rescue what little bit of it that was edible to eat. And she did eat it, and smiled at me saying it was delicious but that I had to stick to being pretty and shed worry over the cooking from then. God, I miss her!

      I couldn't help grinning at myself, sleep a ling list thought as I went to the head of the staircase, "Kids, the food's ready! Better come down before it's all gone!" Immediately a girlish sqweal followed by a loud thud and shuffleling.

      "Remember what I said about running in the house," I called out in questioning as I saw them run down the stairs and then pause with a sheepish smile on their faces. Lily was wearing her usual pink outfit, only that today she wore get little pink tutu, leggings, blouse with "I'm a princess!" on it, Pink ballet slippers, and her little tiara headband. She usually dresses herself, since she says she's a big girl. And I can't argue with her or she would give me the silent treatment; just like Susan used to... It's cute, though.