Alice furrowed her eyebrows, "Pardon?"

"We both know you're a Parselmouth, Alice, there's no need to hide these things."

Alice's breath hitched as Draco's eyes widened.

"Alice, Draco, you both are not assassins. You're-"

Draco interrupted, eyes beginning to water, he was overwhelmed.

"How do you know what we are? We've done things that would shock you." Draco spat.

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me?" Dumbledore shook his head, "Forgive me, I cannot help feel your action was so weak, that your heart's cannot really have been in it."

"He trusts us, we wore chosen." Draco angrily dropped Alice's hand lifting his sleeve up, revealing the Dark Mark, before doing the same to Alice.

Draco tightened his grip around Alice's arm as he lifted it towards Dumbledore before quickly dropping it.

"I shall make it easy for you," Dumbledore began, Draco cut him off, disarming the elder professor.

"Expelliarmus," He muttered as the professors wand fell to the ground.

Alice had tears in her eyes at this point as Draco made her lift her wand up to Dumbledore.

"Very good, very good," Dumbledore praised Draco turning when he heard a door opening.

"You're not alone, there are others, how?"

Alice cleared her throat, "There's a vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement, we mended it."

"Let me guess, it has a sister, a twin?"

Alice nodded, the tears falling from her eyes, Draco whispered to her, telling her she was doing good.

"At Borgin and Burke's, they form a passage."

"Ingenious." Dumbledore complimented, "Alice you're a smart girl. Draco, years ago I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices, please let me help you, both of you."

"We don't need your help." Draco cried, "Don't you understand? We have to do this- We have to kill you, or he's going to kill us."

    Footsteps echoed up the stairs as Dumbledore looked between the two students and the groups of Death Eaters who had entered

"Well, look what we have here," Bellatrix sneered walking towards Alice and Draco.

"Well done, Alice," The woman praised, "well done, Draco."

"Good evening, Bellatrix," Dumbledore greeted the woman who was now walking beside Alice.

Draco was still whispering kind words to Alice, knowing that she was about to jump off the tower herself, any second.

"I love you, I love you." He turned towards her for the first time in several minutes, she was silently crying and she couldn't do anything but nod in response.

"I think introductions are in order, don't you?" Dumbledore looked around at the Death Eaters.

Dumbledore noticed scarce familiar features of Alice in what he presumed to be her so called father, Thorfinn Rowle. He wasn't surprised that he hadn't tried to comfort his daughter as she stood before the professor, crying.

Knowing Alice was uncomfortable and knowing that she would have no part in his assassination if it weren't for Tom Riddle, Dumbledore sent the girl a small smile, mouthing that it was alright.

But she shook her head tears continuing to fall, she wouldn't do it. She couldn't.

Bellatrix and Dumbledore conversed as Alice squinted, her eyesight blurring as her tears fell faster.

"Do it," Bellatrix whispered to Alice and Draco, they looked at one another raising their wands towards the professor.

Fenrir Greyback scoffed, "They don't have the stomach, just like their fathers."

Alice's father sneered at the wolf, "Let me finish him in my own way."

"No," Bellatrix jumped, "The Dark Lord was clear that the boy and girl need to do it."

"Go on Alice, Draco, now!" Bellatrix yelled as Alice began to sob out loud shaking.

The Death Eaters noticed the girl about to pass out, but couldn't feel sorry. Their lives were in the teens hands and they couldn't vouch for them.

Footsteps sounded from behind the group as Professor Snape came into view, pushing Draco out of the way.

Draco quickly wrapped his arms around Alice, her tears soaking his suit.

"No," Snape stood before Dumbledore.

"Severus," Dumbledore begged as Alice began to cry harder trying to watch the scene unfold.

Draco was trying to hold her head close to his neck so she wouldn't have to watch, though.

"Please." The professor almost whispered staring back at Snape.

Alice heard the words, "avada kedavra" leave Snape's mouth before she screamed.

"No!" She was yelling as Draco held her close, not wanting her to try jumping off the tower.

She watched Dumbledore's body fly down the tower as she cried, she didn't care if her father would reprimand her later, because in that moment she was sad. And she didn't care if the other Death Eaters knew that.