The Freckles On the Moon

- Meredith Winters-

Copyright 2013-2014 @xBiggerInfinitix

Well here I am again. Walking out of school in the cool autumn breeze, ready to head to the coffee shop. Nothing new. I see my small car from across the street. It is colored in window markers with sayings and photos I drew. People think it is making a mess of my car, but I think it is just adding creativity to a grey canvas. I put my car in drive and headed through the heavy rain. Ed Sheeran 'Lego House' is playing on the radio, so you could say I may have turned it up for the whole world to hear it.

It took awhile to get to the coffee shop, but I made it just in time so that there was a huge puddle IN THE COFFEE SHOP. I slipped and fell hard on my back. I just laid there for a second thinking about what a loser I must be. When I opened my eyes and looked up, I saw a boy holding his hand out to me, gesturing to help me up. I accepted, and he easily pulled me up. He had large muscles on his arms and long , curly, dark brown hair. Now, according to an inside joke, he's not hot, he is attractive ( that ones for Maddy). He is wearing a blue jersey so

I am guessing he is a football player. I can see the rest of his teammates laughing at me, at least I think they are his teammates, they have the same jersey as him. " You okay?" He asks. Now I can tell he has deep green eyes. " Uh- y-yeah I'm fine, um thanks," I stuttered. He smirked. Oh god... Please don't blush please don't blush! I blushed. I dusted myself off and said a quick thanks but before I could leave he started to speak, " Let me buy you something," he said. " Oh, no thanks, I got a wallet," I said, giving myself a mental high-five for being able to compose words. " Alrighty then. I'll see you around," he spoke. I gave him a slight nod and walked up to the counter to order my super cozy drink.

A/N Sorry for super short beginning. It kinda sucks but I hope YOU LIKED IT MY BIRDIES - Meg