Honeymoon Pt. 4

Toni POV:
I'm slowly falling out of love with Kenny. We're arguing a lot again, he always places the blame on me and never wants to own up to what he's done, and he doesn't show me the love and affection that a wife deserves. I feel like he takes me for granted. Yeah I barely go to his shows but I give him feedback on songs. I can't do everything, I'm not superwoman. Normally I miss his concerts because I have to take care of the kids and spend time with them. I wish he would understand that I'm trying. But he doesn't. The man that I fell in love with is turning into a completely different person. I don't know what we're going to do.

Kenny POV:
I'm slowly falling out of love with Toni. I can never please her. She doesn't respect me or support me. A wife is supposed to support, love, and respect her husband. She always apologizes for disrespecting me and promised to try to change her ways and she just keeps doing it over and over again. She shows me no support, I'm her number one fan and all I want from her is that in return but she just can't seem to give me that. I took her out of debt when she was dealing with her bankruptcy situation, I got her a new seventy five million dollar contract, I co-wrote her album and produced all her songs, I've spent well over a hundred millions dollars on her in the past 11 years, and respect, support, and love is all I ask for but I can't get that. I can't be with someone who isn't my number one fan and doesn't respect me and the things I do for my family. I want to go to marriage counseling but i already know what's going to happen. We're gonna go and then their going to tell us not to have sex then do these exercises and we're both gonna improve and strengthen our relationship then we're going to go back to problems with each other and not used the methods we've learned. I've been through counseling 6 times with Toni and it's the same thing. She never wants to take responsibility. Maybe it's the age difference... We are 5 years apart, maybe she's just too immature for me. I don't know honestly. I do know that the woman I fell in love with has completely changed.

*In The Kitchen*

Toni: Kenny can you pass me the eggs?

Kenny: *looking in the refrigerator for the eggs*

Toni: hurry up Kenny damn I don't have all day lo-

Kenny: *slams his hand in the counter* LOOK TONI SHUT YOUR ASS UP! I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A GOOD HUSBAND TO YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS DISRESPECT ME! I DONT CARE IF YOU LOVE ME OR NOT BUT YOU DAMN SURE GONNA RESPECT ME! I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE! HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME! FROM THIS DAY FOWARD YOU WILL RESPECT ME! NOW IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!

Toni: *jumps back from being scared* I understand

Kenny: everytime I wanna get through to you I have to raise my voice or embarrass you

Toni: we should go to Bishop TD Jakes when we get back in the states

Kenny: for what?

Toni: our marriage

Kenny: I hope he works because if this is how our marriage is going to be it's not going to work for me

Toni: *kisses him passionately*

2 hours later...

Toni: *pulls back* I love you baby

Kenny: *wiping the corners of his mouth* I love you too princess

Toni: *smiles* I felt sparks in that kiss

Kenny: I felt it too