future .......

9 crazy months later.........

mia's p.o.v

I feel huge like a big ass balloon. after me and ray went to my house my mom and dad took me and him in different rooms giving us ' the talk' . when they were done they bought us a car and a mansion like a block away from them.  the police went to twists house and found him and ofcourse we. made them know it was all self defense.ray's family loves me but they recently moved to Mexico.  I'm currently in me and ray's bed he's next to me sleeping,  the things this boy does to me.  I'm not sleepy for some odd reason then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.  I thought it was just bad ice cream but no it hurts like he'll.

me: * moans * ray

ray:  * groans * what?

me:  amya is telling me she's ready to get out.

ray:  you say what now?

me:  BITCH AMAYA WANTS TO SEE THE WORLD GET THE BAG. *groans and cries *

ray:  okay let me help you up first.

he came to my side of the bed and got me out when we went to the car he put me in and ran back for the bag.  he called my mom and dad dad telling them that I'm having my baby. when we got to the hospital the lady grabbed me and it all went..........  black.

a/n: AWW HELL NAWW WHAT HAPPENED? lol sorry cliffy but what happened to mia?