ugh there it goes with these hoes.....

mia's p.o.v

it's been a awesome week I swear Chris is so sweet . I've been thinking about ray a lot lately but I just play it off.  we still have our class time but I zone out thinking about him.  chris has been here once or twice..........  in the last 2 weeks I miss my big bugger. I called him up and he answered.

twist:  hello babe

me:  hey baby I'm bored can we go somewhere?

twist:  uhhh......  sure where you wanna go.

me:  how abo-

???:daddy come back to bed * giggles*

okay I heard that but it wasn't no little girl.  that was a grown ass teenager.

me:  REALLY TWIST REALLY?  YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT HOE I'M DONE WERE DONE AND IT'S OVER BYE. 

I hung up before he can say anything and started crying why me?. there was a knock on my door and I opened it. it was my mom with open arms I just ran into them and cried and cried......  I hate this.

CHIRS' p.o.v

I turned around and looked at my main bitch Jenifer.  she just smirked at me damn I already gave you your chance to ride and you did so shut up. anyway back to me mia just hung up in my face after she broke up with me ugh why me?

me:  T'F WAS THAT JENIFER?

Jennifer:  I'm sorry daddy did your hoe get mad? *smirks*

I pulled out my gun from under my pillow and shot her in the head I quickly grabbed her body and headed down the stairs to my basement  where I had a bunch of iron barrels full with acid I opened one and I put her in it so she wouldn't smell or burst. ........... now it's time for a extra sheet to my plan. ray get ready to be convicted for rape.........

a/n: dun dun dunnnnn