"Okay ill be right back lilac,"she said to me.

"Okay," I replied back.

"Hey Lilac can you do my hair like yours," she asked.

"Sure do you have your pony tail holders and a brush," i asked.

She nodded and handed them to me. As I was doing the second braid I heard someone else coming down the steps.

"Braden dis is lilac," said lexi. "Hi I'm lilac i live next door," I said smiling.

"Hi I'm braden," he said smiling back at me.

I finished lexi's hair and sent her off to eat. 

So Cindy how many children do you have," I asked.

"Well I have three sons and two daughters I have Braden my oldest then Samuel my second son then Annie then lexi then baby Mathew he just turned 9 months," she explained to me.

"Wow I'm an only child my parents died in a car crash 2 months ago," I said starting to tear up.

"Aww lilac I'm so sorry for your loss. Come here," she said giving me a hug.

"Are wou ok lilac," asked lexi who had just finished eating and got up to hug me.

"Yeah I'm ok lex," I said hugging her.

"Wanna go see my baby bwother," she asked me.

"Sure why not I mean we have another thirteen minutes till we gotta go," I said and she grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs and into a baby blue bedroom with a m painted on the wall.

He looked up at us and started crying.

"Awh come here," I said and picked him up and started bouncing him.

He started giggling at me.

I started singing him a song I wrote after my parents died, while lexi put on her dress.

I was partway through the song when i heard clapping from behind me there I saw cindy, Braden, lexi, Samuel, and who I'm guessing is Annie.

"That was really good," said Cindy.

"Thank you," I said as I held Mathew.

He started smiling.

"He really likes you so can you get him dressed I have to help Annie and Samuel," she asked.

"Sure," I said grabbing his cloths, a diaper, and wipes.

"Oh and Braden why don't you help her," Cindy said to Braden.

"Ok," replied Braden as he came into the room and took his dirty cloths and diaper for me.

"You have a beautiful voice and that song is amazing," he said to me as I changed Mathews diaper.

"Thank you but I'm not that good,"I said as I put on Matt's new cloths on.

"Yes you are,"he said and smiled at me. "

"Hey do you wanna come over and hangout I could show you how to play the bass guitar," he offered.

"Sure we could also play the Xbox," i suggested.

"Sure," he said laughing.

"Ok yeah I'd love to," I said as I headed down the stairs with Mathew and braden.

My Grandmas car only sat five people so my grandpa let Braden drive his car to the church and put me in charge of navigation.

We had Mathew, lexi and my grandma had Annie and Samuel.

"So lilac what do you do at the church," asked braden.

"Well I do the children's crafts while my grandma does the elderly and adult crafting," I said confidently.

"Oh well I guess I have to join you since I'm the same age as you and I don't know anyone else there,"he said and smiled.

"Okay sure," I said and smiled back.

"Lilac can you sing that song again," lexi asked.

"Sure," I said and started singing.

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted, I thought about our last kiss how it felt the way you tested, and even though our friends tell me your doing fine, are you somewhere feeling alone even though he's right beside you, does the words he says to you hurt did you read the ones I wrote you, sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie, if what we had was real how could you be fine, cause I'm not fine at all I wish I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things, like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you and the memory that never can escape, but I'm not fine at all," I sang as if none was there.

"That was amazing and Mathew is asleep for church so he won't scream at all," said braden.

"Thank you and yeah he better not scream cause he'll make zoie our rescue dog bark," I said laughing lightly.

As soon as we got there I saw zoie sitting down with Annie and Samuel petting her. Braden took lexi while I took mathew.

"Hey grandma," I said as we got up to where Braden was.

"Hey dear why don't you take Braden and Mathew inside and we'll grab the kids when their done petting zoie," she suggested.

I just said okay and took Braden to meet the pastor.

"Pastor Rick this is Braden and baby Mathew their the next door neighbors," I said as we approached pastor rick.

"Hello Braden I'm pastor rick but you can call me rick," said pastor rick.

"Hello rick," said braden.

"So where's your grandparents lilac," asked rick.

"Outside with his siblings petting zoie," I answered back.

"Okay why don't you grab your reserved seats and I'll go say hello," he suggested.

"Okay see you later rick," I said and we headed to our normal spots.

We always get the front row.

"So how do you like it so far," I asked braden but before he could answer Mathew started crying.

"Oh no I forgot all about the diaper bag, okay Braden can you help me out and come with me," I asked.

"Sure," he said and we both got up and I grabbed Mathew out of the car seat and picked him up.

"Okay so can you grab the wipes and the diapers I said pointing to the drawers of a closet.

He grabbed them and I quickly changed him and told my grandma that we were gonna stay in the sound proof baby room so that way mathew wouldn't cry during church session.

Me and Braden talked for a while while Mathew played with Christian one of the other baby's.

But when I looked over at them they were fighting over a toy but I started to get worse cause all of a sudden Mathew started to cough up blood.

"MATHEW OMG," I ran to him and brought him to Braden as I ran and got all of the other kids and told my grandma to drive to the hospital after church was over.

"Shhh it's gonna be ok Mathew. It's okay," I soothed as the infant started to cry.

After that I started to cry and sang him the song I was singing to him earlier but I didn't let him go to sleep.

when we got to the hospital they ran him to x-ray and I called Cindy while Braden called his dad. What was going on?