Chapter1: Harleen Quinzel

A/N : This is a story I decided to write cause I grew up watching the tv animated show & love joker and Harley . Then my two faves played my faves but since Jared only had a couple scenes I'm going to base this off the show / suicide squad / my own stuff . Hope you guys enjoy !!

HARLEY'S POV
   Today is the day I get my new patient and I'm super excited to see who it is .
My name is Harleen Quinzel and I am a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum I have helped the worst bad guys here and have cured each one .
This job can be stressful at times but I love helping people who are "crazy"

    One of the reasons I love my job is because each patient is different .
They all have amazing and interesting stories and I love to hear them all .

*****
" Hello good morning Dr.Quinzel "
one of the guards at front said to me as I walked in to work .

" Good morning to you too Axel "

I smiled as I walked into the lobby in the Asylum , I suddenly saw Dr.Arkham and I went up to him to see if he had the file of my new patient .

" Hello Dr.Arkham do you have the file for my new patient ? "

" Oh yes Harleen the person I needed to see , the thing is I don't know if you are quite ready for this one he's a terrible person . "

I nodded for him to continue talking
"Well it's The Joker , Dr.Quinzel he was turned in yesterday morning by batman"

I stood there in shock I know I was the best doctor here but he is right what if I'm not quite ready for this patient , but then again if I fix joker people will think I'm really amazing and maybe people will want to be my friend .

" Um Dr.Arkham I will take full responsibility of the joker and I will do my best to help him "
Dr.Arkham nodded and handed me the file and left me standing there

I went to my office and read through jokers file . Apparently I have a session with him today at twelve I checked my watch it was only ten .
  I also learned he got in here for robbing a bank and I guess batman finally got him .
I looked up at the clock 11:50
My eyes went wide Oh my gosh !!
I need to start going down to the basement where all the worst of the worst are to meet the one and only joker

Hope y'all enjoyed my first chapter!! it may seem terrible but bare with me I haven't written a fanfic in a while lol but pls comment or vote (:
- Xoxox