* ☆♡ Lucinda Melina ♡☆ *

Start from the beginning

Her mind was blank as he approached and then looked into the garbage. He pulled out the bag she had placed in there and opened it up and sniffed.

He sneezed and said Lucy, time to explain. Why is your hair wet? Where are these clothes from? Did you go out last night with Hadley? Where is Hadley, Lucy?

She slumped against the wall and said I don't know where Hadley is dad. He growled and said what, she was supposed to babysit you?

She sighed deeply and started to tear up and said she made me go dad, she threw clothes at me and told me I had to.

He growled and asked where did she take you Lucy? She sniffled and said she wanted to go to a party, so she dragged me there.

He grunted and asked why do these clothes smell like drugs? Did you take drugs last night, tell me honestly Lucy?

She shook her head and said no, but dad... He growled and said you're coming with me to the pack house and I'm going to have you tested for drugs. If it's positive you're in deep shit do you hear me Lucy, deep shit.

She said but dad, I can explain. He growled and said I don't want to hear it Lucy, drugs are bad, very bad for wolves. She said but dad... He growled and said I don't want to hear it.

He dragged her to the front door and grabbed his keys and took her to his car. She got in as he held the door open and slammed it shut saying stay in there.

Once at the pack house, he parked and got out, came over to her door and opened it then dragged her inside. She blinked wildly as they passed by Alpha Callum.

Her dad stood beside her as the doctor took his sample and tested it. As he was shaking it, Lucy said dad, I didn't take drugs, Hadley shoved me in a room by myself and told me to stay and left me there.

When I heard voices I hid in a closet with broken doors. I hid, and people came in and I saw they were doing drugs, smoking some stuff. I covered my face but that didn't help.

I passed out and when I came to, the couples were on the floor having sex. Hadley came in and swore, then slammed the door. I covered my face, plugged my ears and counted.

When they were all passed out I made my out and eventually ran outside. I was so scared dad, I ran outside then was so scared when I heard a noise. I blacked out and when I woke up I was outside in the backyard.

I climbed up the tree and looked down at myself and saw the clothes Hadley made me wear were shredded and torn. I was covered in dirt and took a shower, washed three times to get that horrible stench off me. I threw the clothes in the garbage, but I swear to you, I never took drugs.

When the doctor said the test came back with a positive, Lucy winced. She slumped while sitting on the table and asked how can I prove to you that I didn't take drugs?

Alpha Callum said from the doorway, take us to that house that the party was at. She slid off the table ready to do just that but she huffed and said I'll try, you gotta remember I don't remember getting home.

Her father growled and said another test needs to be done doctor. Lucy said what? What type of test? What did I do now?

Her dad growled again and said pregnancy test Lucy, something could have happened if you blacked out. She huffed and asked wouldn't I know that?

He huffed and said no, not if you were in your wolf form Lucy. She sighed and got back on the table. The doctor approached with another needle but instead of taking blood, he injected her making her wince and say what was that for?

He laid her back on the table and cleared the room. When she woke the test had been done she had been told. She sat up and her dad said now come with us Lucy, show us.