* ☆♡ Nyia Delaney ♡☆ *

Nyia Delaney

Bond Severing

Nyia watched with disbelief as Anton kissed, then hugged her before lifting Koran up in his arms. Their bodies almost linked together as they had another steamy kiss and a grope, as his hands roved over her butt then down between her legs.

Yeah, she always figured he wouldn't keep his hands to himself. Especially with Koran back. The two used to be lovers, but he was supposed to be her true mate, not Koran's.

She reved up her car's engine, getting their attention. Once Anton saw her, she flipped him the bird and sped away. She kept her mind blocked, keeping him out was imperative now.

She knew she saw the least of her worries, as she figures they have been doing even more intimate stuff behind closed doors.

Blame it on herself is what was going through her mind. Just blame it on herself because she has been distant. Distracted by the doctors she'd been going to, yes, behind his back.

He's been so formal with her, like he'd been worried about pack business, and too busy really to notice she'd been suffering in silence. Not only did he pull away from her, but she'd now honestly knew why.

She was after the first doctor's visit going to tell him, but he'd snarled at her at the wrong moment in time. She went to his office to tell him what's been going on, but he turned ugly on her, so she didn't.

She blocked her mind from him at that very second, his attitude since hasn't been any better. Now seeing what she did, she can't erase it. No female in their right mind would accept their mate back in their open arms because of it.

She headed onto the scenic drive, a road that followed the coast line. It wasn't the highway, it was just a road that had beautiful scenic views she drove and looked at when needing peace and tranquility.

She was hours from home. Her heart was sinking fast, her wolf so depressed after seeing those two together. It's not what the doctor ordered for her before the operation she had to go through.

She needed her wolf at 100% to help her get through this. She had no other family to go to and talk with. Her parents had died a few years ago and she was their only child.

A mate was supposed to be your family, that's what Anton once told her. Guess she'll have to suck it up because if she didn't, this major operation will have been for nothing.

She sighed before pulling into a motel parking lot. She'd stay here, not wanting whatsoever to go back. She checked in and parked around back, got out and carried the bag she always kept in her car for emergencies inside.

Her phone wasn't working, it needed repairs. She'd taken it back to the store where it was bought and they sent it away for fixing.

Not that Anton would know. He rarely calls, it was rare to hear from him throughout the day. Shows you that what they know about mates is all wrong.

That night, she went to bed, she wasn't hungry at all. She'd dropped some weight, all the worries and stress she'd been going through on her own.

She had no real close friends she could call, if she had a phone that is. She called them all false friends, that once you finish high school with, they rarely even talk to you afterwards.

She took a steamy bubble bath to perk herself up with, then crawled under the covers in only a large T-shirt. She drifted off to sleep praying that she wouldn't suffer going through this upcoming operation.

She had a weird dream that night. It had been scary at first but soon she almost believed she had felt arms wrap around her and it gave her a feeling of love, and such so peace of heart.